Watch out for that cat
There's nothing quite like a cosy game, and A Little to the Left is a perfect example of how a simplistic premise can deliver a comforting experience. In this relaxing puzzle game, you sort and organise basic household items, such as documents, books, toys, and anything you'd consider requiring a bit of a sort out, really...
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
A tidy little announcement
The outstanding – and commercially huge – indie puzzler A Little to the Left is lining up a PS5 and PS4 launch, following its debut on Nintendo Switch a few years ago. The game, due out on 15th February, sees you gratifyingly tidying up all sorts of minor household messes, like kitchen drawers and book shelves. It...
Sort, stack, and organize household objects into just the right spot in A Little to the Left, a tidy puzzle game with a mischievous cat who likes to shake things up!
- Puzzles hidden among household objects
- Multiple solutions make for intuitive and satisfying puzzle design
- A puzzle unique for you every day with The Daily Tidy Delivery
- Perfect for casual puzzle game fans and those who get a jolt of satisfaction from a well organized space
- Feel free to skip levels with the "Let It Be" option, and choose when you want to tackle certain messes
Need a hint? A little or a lot? With a unique hint system, you control how much of the solution is revealed in each level.
Which way should the clock hands point? How to arrange the eggs? Who put so many stickers on this fruit?!?
Come enjoy a calming world in an observational puzzle game with surprises around every corner.
Featuring charming illustrations and surprising scenarios, A Little to the Left is satisfying and curious with over 100 delightful puzzles to discover. Keep your eye out for a mischievous cat who has an inclination for chaos!
In the Daily Tidy mode, you’ll get a puzzle delivered EVERY DAY with variations on our favorite puzzles that’s unique to you.
Find all the solutions each day to earn fun badges! If only tidying in real life was this rewarding.
Want that festive joy in July? Feeling like a fright in May?
A Little to the Left now features a puzzle Archive, granting permanent access to the formerly limited-time seasonal levels. Now enjoy messes based around Xmas, Easter, Halloween, and more, no matter the month.
- Over 100 unique logical puzzles
- Quick-to-solve puzzles make for satisfying gameplay
- Intuitive drag and drop controls
- A puzzle unique to you delivered each day with The Daily Tidy Delivery
- Multiple solutions
- Charming illustration
- Atmospheric sound design
- A mischievous (but very cute) cat
- Funny and playful, great for all ages!