Watch out for that cat
There's nothing quite like a cosy game, and A Little to the Left is a perfect example of how a simplistic premise can deliver a comforting experience. In this relaxing puzzle game, you sort and organise basic household items, such as documents, books, toys, and anything you'd consider requiring a bit of a sort out, really...
Sorry, no A Little to the Left screenshots yet.
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
A tidy little announcement
The outstanding – and commercially huge – indie puzzler A Little to the Left is lining up a PS5 and PS4 launch, following its debut on Nintendo Switch a few years ago. The game, due out on 15th February, sees you gratifyingly tidying up all sorts of minor household messes, like kitchen drawers and book shelves. It...
A Little to the Left is a cozy puzzle game that has you sort, stack, and organize household items into pleasing arrangements while you keep an eye out for a mischievous cat with an inclination for chaos.
- Sort, stack, and organize household objects into just the right spot in A Little to the Left, a tidy puzzle game with a mischievous cat who likes to shake things up!
- Puzzles hidden among household objects.
- Multiple solutions make for intuitive and satisfying puzzle design.
- A puzzle unique for you every day with the Daily Tidy Delivery.
- Perfect for casual puzzle game fans and those who get a jolt of satisfaction from a well organized space.