Who wouldn’t want to be an NFL quarterback? The fame, the adulation, the roughing the passer penalty flags – it’s the thing dreams are made of! 2MD: VR Football Unleashed All-Star is an upgraded version of Truant Pixel’s arcade-inspired two-minute drill simulator, and it’s come a long way since we reviewed it on Sony’s original...
A new reality awaits
We’re now weeks away from the release of Sony’s next-gen virtual reality headset PSVR2, and the first Trophies are beginning to hit the platform holder’s servers. Arcade-inspired American football outing 2MD: VR Football Unleashed All-Star is the first to have its gongs published – and yes, there’s a Platinum to strive...
After a slow start, the PSVR2 launch lineup is getting a little bit ridiculous. And Truant Pixel is lobbing another title into the mix: according to one of the developers on ResetEra, sequel 2MD: VR Football Unleashed All-Star will be ready in time for release, on 22nd February. We were big fans of t
2MD: VR Football Unleashed ALL☆STAR is the sequel to the groundbreaking motion-controlled VR football game. Draw the plays and throw, hand-off, catch or run the ball before the clock runs out!
- Throw like a pro with realistic motion controls in a seated, standing, or room-scale experience!
- Exciting presentation with a 7-round heat and rapid-fire bonus rounds.
- Play 2-minute drill or 20, 40, or 60 minute full length exhibition games!
- Draw unique offensive plays in VR!
- Featuring 56 customizable teams across 8 leagues including college, indoor, professional, and fantasy player types!
- Customize your controls to fit your throwing style!
- Dynamically become the ball-carrier and even catch the ball yourself with manual receiver control!
- Variable weather conditions including sun, rain, wind, and snow!
- Over 75 immersive stadiums filled with thousands of screaming fans.
- Challenging AI, leaderboards and a virtual trophy case.
- Watch the action unfold on the on-field spectator display live!