Beauty is only skin deep
The PlayStation 4 is not short on 2D platformers, but Unruly Heroes at least makes an attempt to stand out from the crowd. This action-focused side-scroller comes from independent developer Magic Design Studios, comprising partly of several ex-Ubisoft folks. That the game looks remarkably similar to Rayman Legends starts to...
About The Game
Inspired by the timeless Chinese novel ‘Journey to the West’, take control of 4 unlikely heroes that battle a diverse lineup of enemies and show off your Kung-Fu skills.
Swap between heroes and journey west across stunning different environments in order to hunt for the scattered remnants of the Sacred Scroll.
- Experience the Legend of the Monkey King solo or cooperatively with up to four players in local gameplay.
- Make the combat more challenging with local and online PvP.
- Kung-Fu fight enemies with a moveset of more than 20 attacks and combos.
- Master the combined strength of the four unique heroes
- Possess your enemies to harness their strengths and abilities.
- Explore a range of different worlds within a colourful fantasy universe platforming, battling enemies and overcoming unexpected mechanics gameplay.
- Capture your exploits with the new photo mode.