A dreamy journey
How would you sum up a typical children’s fantasy story? Perhaps words like whimsical, imaginative, and magical come to mind. For some reason, fairy tales have this strange ability to captivate the minds of not just children, but adults as well, because they bring out feelings of wonder and longing for adventure. Trine 2: Complete...
Two warriors, one wizard
If you aren’t already satisfied with the outrageous roster of indie games heading to the PlayStation 4, then hopefully Trine 2: Complete Story will win you over. The outrageously beautiful puzzle platformer from Finnish outfit Frozenbyte is set to strike the system soon, and will be self-published by the company on the...
Trine 2: Complete Story is a beautiful, award-winning sidescrolling game of action, puzzles and platforming. Play as the three Heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief – and join their adventure through dangers untold in a fantastical fairytale world, including physics-based puzzles using fire, water, gravity and magic wicked goblins and their evil plan and a magical environment full of wonder.
- 20 levels chock-full of adventure, hazards, physics-based puzzles, dangerous enemies and curious contraptions
- Travel through breathtaking environments, including a mushroom forest, a burning desert and snowy ice mountains
- 3 Heroes: Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief, each with their own set of skills – and personalities charming and otherwise
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players
- Beautiful graphics with a smooth framerate (Full HD 1080p / 60 fps)
- Supports Stereo 3D