- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Arcade, Puzzle
- Release Date
- 17th Mar 2020
- 25th Mar 2020
- Indie, Single Player, Cute, Roguelike, Fantasy
- Controller Support
- DualShock 4
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- Switch eShop
Mini Review Roundguard - Peggle and Dungeon Crawling Makes for Unusual But Potent Mix
Peggle is possibly one of gaming's biggest guilty pleasures; the simple joy of clearing dots and racking up points is an addictive and satisfying time-waster. This simple puzzle template has remained largely untouched, but Roundguard builds upon the fun with dungeon crawler and rogue-lite elements, and it's kind of genius. You select...
About The Game
Castle Springbottom is under attack! It's up to the Roundguard to save the king and — more importantly — recover his gold! Fling your hero into the face of danger and bounce off hordes of dangerously cute monsters to reach the bottom of the dungeon. With only one life, you'll need to learn how to navigate hazards, make strategic choices, and master your hero's skills if you hope to defeat the final boss. But don't worry, the Roundguard always bounces back!
- Bouncy Fun: Intuitive pinball-physics-based gameplay like no other dungeon crawler.
- Multiple Classes: Play as the Warrior, the Rogue, or the Wizard, each with their own unique skills, items, and cheeky sense of humor.
- Randomized Dungeon: Each time you play, levels are procedurally generated, and quest events and elite monsters are randomly placed.
- Lots of Loot: Over 100 items and trinkets, each with effects that present strategic choices and combo possibilities.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...