Sorry, no Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure review yet.
Sorry, no Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure screenshots yet.
What year is it
Man, this is a blast from the past. Bandai Namco is still stuck in the early noughties, it seems, as it's just announced Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure, a brand new 3D platformer starring the acorn-chasing rodent. Why not? You'll play as the titular Scrat as he continues his quest to find that ever-elusive acorn. As you can see...
Scrat’s brand new quest!
Scrat’s prized acorn is locked inside an ancient Scratazon Temple – and finding the legendary Crystal Nuts is the only way to get it back! Help Scrat battle prehistoric creatures, survive comical calamities, and explore the Ice Age universe. It’s one nutty quest!
• An all-new 3D platforming adventure starring Scrat, everyone’s favorite sabre-tooth squirrel
• Climb, dig, sneak and slide your way through classic Ice Age locations
• Face fierce enemies from rats to wolves, raptors to piranhas
• Explore four fun stages with hilarious set pieces, familiar characters, and giant boss battles
• Search for the missing Crystal Nuts plus a host of other hidden treasures and abilities