Wibbly wobbly timey wimey
It's always felt like BBC's campy sci-fi show should be a home run in video games, but it's rarely translated well to an interactive format. PlayStation VR adventure Doctor Who: The Edge of Time is an effort to change that, but it's ultimately a bit flat, leaning a little too heavily on fan-pleasing moments instead of...
About The Game
A new mysterious enemy threatens to tear apart the universe and only you can stop them! Armed with the Sonic Screwdriver, players will solve mind-bending puzzles, grapple with iconic monsters and encounter new horizons in a quest to find the Doctor and defeat a powerful force that threatens to destroy the fabric of reality.
- Pilot the TARDIS: Team up with the Doctor and travel through space and time to new horizons, piloting the brand new TARDIS as seen in the last series.
- Immersive Entertainment: Experience the world of Doctor Who like never before and interact with tools such as the Sonic Screwdriver.
- Authenticity: Voice acting by the Thirteenth Doctor herself, played by Jodie Whittaker.
- Official BBC Studios Licensed Product: Authentic music, props, sets, title sequence and Doctor Who easter eggs.
- Iconic & New Monsters: Stand against iconic baddies, including the infamous Daleks, and even come face-to-face with brand new, never-before-seen monsters.