Deadpool's PlayStation 4 port is a hard one to review, considering that it's just a straight port – no graphical update, no new modes, not even any new extras. At first glance, £30 for a game that launched a couple of years ago seems a bit steep. Luckily, this is a game that has aged well. On the PS4 we've had our share of bad ports –...
About The Game
There are a few important things I need to say before you crack into my insanely sweet game. (You might want to sit down for this!). I'm a mercenary with an accelerated healing factor. I've been described as unstable, which is just plain coo-coo. (Wait, do same people say coo-coo?) Be prepared for just about anything. (Holla!)
Why My Game Is Awesome:
- LET'S GET SOME ACTION: I made sure to capture all my good sides, so I made my game a third-person, action-shooter. (Yep, you get to look at my heinie.)
- X-MEN GROUPIES: Keep a look out cuz some of my X-Men pals (Whoa, What Pals?!) are making an appearance.
- INSANE COMBAT: I'm really good at killing, so I made it a blast stringing together combos and totally eviscerating my enemies. (Ev-is-cer-a-ting!)
- WEAPONS GALORE: I brought my skills and a buttload of my favorite things. Katanas (check), guns (bang!), explosives (boom), duct tape (quack), and of course, yours truly - ME! (Checkmate!)
- Bonus Content: I'm giving you even more ME! I'm including the DLC (2 sweet levels & 2 alternate suits!) from the old platforms. Consider it my gift to you, my #1 fan!