- Also Known As
- A Monster's Expedition (Through Puzzling Exhibitions)
- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player)
- Release Date
- 19th May 2022
- 19th May 2022
- Also Available On
- Controller Support
- Official Site
All good puzzle games are built upon a simple, singular idea, and A Monster's Expedition is a perfect example of that philosophy. This game is all about pushing down trees and moving the logs in order to cross to the next island. However, doing so can be much tougher than that sounds, as developer Draknek & Friends gradually, and...
Sorry, no A Monster's Expedition screenshots yet.
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
Time to log on
A Monster's Expedition launched on PC in 2020, and though it remains a little-known indie game, it garnered a very strong reception. It's a peaceful puzzle game in which you manoeuvre wooden logs so they bridge the waters between islands, and it looks rather wonderful in this new trailer. The game has just launched for both PS5 and...
From some of the best puzzle designers in the world comes A Monster's Expedition, an adorable and relaxing open world puzzle adventure for monsters who love to learn about humans.
By pushing trees over to create pathways, you’ll explore hundreds of islands near and far to learn about the history of “humanity”.
Immerse yourself in human culture with all-new exhibits from the "Human Englandland" dig site, each accompanied with expert insights*!
*Insights is not a legally binding term and may or may not include idle speculation, rumour and hearsay.
- Adorable open world puzzle game from the creators of A Good Snowman is Hard to Build and Cosmic Express
- Simple but deep mechanics packed with possibilities to discover
- Hundreds of islands to visit – some right in front of you, others well off the beaten track for true puzzle lovers
- Learn about the mythical humans from the perspective of curious monsters