Step up or step off
PlayStation Move has seen six dancing games in its first year on sale, but none have hit the heights in the same way as Harmonix's Dance Central on Kinect, with Sony's SingStar Dance and Konami's DanceDanceRevolution the closest we've come to boogie bliss. The latest publisher to step up and try its luck is PQube with Dance! It's...
No, it's not Let's Dance with Mel B 2
Some PlayStation Move dancing games are OK. Some, like Let's Dance with Mel B, are not OK. Here's hoping that PQube's new announcement Dance! It's Your Stage is better than that, at least. The publisher claims its new dancing game is the "most realistic and detailed Playstation 3 Move Dance game ever released",...
Dance! It’s Your Stage has 20 exclusive tracks, each with their own unique and dynamic choreography - this has resulted in a dance game with extensive playability and a new level of realism in the dancing game genre.
In addition to the exciting track list and original choreography, Dance! It’s Your Stage introduces exclusive new game features on to the major motion-control platforms PS3 Move and Wii. Dance uses a stylish high end graphics engine (as used in Prince of Persia) with sophisticated light and shading techniques to deliver graphics and visuals unrivalled in the genre!
Dance! It’s Your Stage features:
- Professional choreographies created by internationally renowned and critically acclaimed superstar Detlef D! Soost with motion capture of professional dancers
- Step by step career – Detleft D! Soost takes you from beginner to professional
- Extensive range of style options with over 300 items to choose from
- Multiplayer for up to 4 friends
- 8 stages (each with 2 upgrades including Bollywood!): Underground, Live TV Studio, Dance Studio, Yacht, Airport Hanger, Training Room, Heliport, The Streets
- 20 exciting new dance tracks to choose from
- Most realistic and detailed Playstation 3 Move Dance game ever released!
- Stylish high end graphics engine (as used in Prince of Persia) delivering sophisticated lighting and tone shading.