Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 3,154

Thrillho

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Frames, filters, vignettes; the full photo mode experience! Good work on the last one in particular.

I was also surprised not to see any PS5 pics yet but everyone must be too busy enjoying the console to bother

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho I did take some from Demon Souls, but you really need to be in Cinematic mode to get the best out of photos. As I'm playing in Performance mode and getting through the game quite slowly, I really want to crack on with the game.

I think that is horn worth tooting @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy! 😂 Some fantastic pics there!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I'll third or fourth that horn-tooting there; all great shots but you're right, that last one really stands out! Superb work!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Ha ha thanks guys!

If the screenshot competition is coming up in a couple of weeks you just might see one or two of these again @RogerRoger! I'm going for the gold this year!

Fair enough @JohnnyShoulder! Hope to see some Demon's Souls (Or any PS5 screenshots seeing as I'll have to live the PS5 through you guys on the forum) soon!

Some nice screenshots btw of Need For Speed: Payback @Thrillho! I quite like the last two pics in particular! I look forward to seeing what you can do with The Last Of Us Part 2!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Anti-Matter

When Sherb was fishing and i scared him with Haunt reaction...
Untitled

Anti-Matter

nessisonett

I’m totally looking forward to the screenshot competition, I’ve grabbed some pretty cool looking ones this year if I do say so myself. I need to find a USB drive though, Twitter compression is annoying me.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Thrillho

@nessisonett Don’t worry, they get uploaded to a group on PSN itself so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Thrillho

HallowMoonshadow

Two last screenshots from Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Untitled

Untitled

And one screenshot from me messing around with Code Vein's photo mode

Untitled

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I see competition candidates...!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

RogerRoger wrote:

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I see competition candidates...!

Ya do?

I thought they weren't all that great to be honest

Still thanks @RogerRoger

Untitled

... I might start playing this earlier then I planned if only to see what I can do with the photo mode 😄

nessisonett

I submitted all my screenshots for the competition so thought I’d put the runners up in here!

Took me ages to try to get the Raimi colour palette right and just wasn’t sure about it. Plus I’ve turned it round here.
Untitled

Loved the colour palette here but thought I had more interesting landscapes to be honest.
Untitled

Again, I do like the shot but it narrowly missed out due to a lack of impact.
Untitled

Another Spider-Man shot, I just regret focusing on Spidey and leaving the background fuzzy.
Untitled

And then some I would have submitted if there was a category for ‘worst picture’!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

HallowMoonshadow

Some nice pictures there @nessisonett ... And some nightmarish facial glitches too 😂

Is the landscape picture from Horizon per chance or is it something else entirely?

HallowMoonshadow

So I did "play" Code Vein last night... Which quickly ended up with me spending over an hour in photo mode and never made it past the tutorial 😅

All the screenshots are taken in said tutorial/starting area which I assume is in the character's mind or something, hence the very blank surroundings.

Untitled
The 8-bit Filter is pretty novel

Untitled
Rise to the beat that is!

Untitled

Untitled
Time to get serious!

Untitled
Bloodlust

Untitled

Untitled
Neon Bullet

Untitled
Special delivery!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I do, and I see even more today! Code Vein makes for some unique character shots, that's for sure. So many folks are heading to Sony's first-party Photo Modes and other photo-realistic chart-toppers, so I'm loving the variety that these are injecting. Very nice work! Can't wait to see which you select as your six to submit!

@nessisonett Those are excellent (and your submissions are superb, by the way) but those MLB facial glitches are absolutely hilarious! You should've sent one in under the Character category!

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

RogerRoger wrote:

Can't wait to see which you select as your six to submit!

... Oh lord that's going to be tough @RogerRoger... Like choosing a favourite child 😄

I'm not sure many japanese games have photo modes to be perfectly honest? If they do they're probably nowhere near as expansive as the Sony titles so I'm not surprised people are flocking to those.

I'm kinda impressed Code Vein has so much to work with. Goofy dance gestures and all

The plan as of now is to submit two to each category and most likely each category will be from a different game... I'll probably be one the last people to submit stuff to see what I can grab from Code Vein over the next few days and submit all my entries together 😅

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Yeah, I had to stop myself from saying "you can each submit up to thirty-eight shots" in the rules yesterday! Two for each category (but allowing a flexible choice) seemed fair.

It certainly looks like an impressive Photo Mode included in Code Vein there! Have fun with it!

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Yep, that landscape’s from Horizon! Half my submissions are from that game despite me not even really liking it much just because the photo mode’s great!

HallowMoonshadow

...If only you'd have said Day's Gone there @nessisonett... I would've agreed with you wholeheartedly!

... Still that's your opinion and that's fine and dandy. Hopefully the sequel might appeal to you more! 😄

HallowMoonshadow

A few more Code Vein screenshots. I actually made progress this time too alongside these snaps lol

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
I wasn't quite sure if this fliter makes it a bit too obscure to see what's supposed to be happening here...

Untitled
... So I included this version just to make sure lol

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
I quite like this sin city like filter that only highlights red colours in particular

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic