Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 3,152

Thrillho

@evildave333 Some great mixes of shots and I agree that HFW and Cyberpunk are great games to have fun with photo mode. I have to keep telling myself not to get drawn into a third run through of the latter but I really want to try the DLC out at some point and it would be rude not to do it with a new character

Thrillho

Ravix

So much great stuff, everyone. (And I've only scrolled through about 5 pages) I'm going to try and make a habit out of visiting here every so often to eventually make my way through the 3000 posts πŸ˜… and hopefully post some of my humble efforts along the way lol.

Can't believe I never knew about this thread πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Aren't games brilliant 😍

Edited on by Ravix

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Thrillho

@Ravix Welcome!

My way of viewing the forum is to tap forum at the top of the page and then go to β€œview all topics”. It puts the topics with the most recent comments from across all the sub forums on there so it’s much easier to keep up with what’s going on than having to jump into each sub forum individually.

Thrillho

Ravix

@Thrillho Thanks. Yes, I'd never have stumbled into 'retro and other' to find this, without being pointed towards it, tbh. So maybe by ordering by most recent I might have spotted the thread.

Any advice for the best places to host images from games en masse, by the way? There was a post somewhere about this recently, but I forgot where that was πŸ˜…

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

@evildave333 cheers. I did check out Imgur, but it seemed like it was all just memes and gifs, so I didn't look for very long, but I'll check it out again as that sounds just about perfect πŸ‘

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Thrillho

@Ravix imgbb is also good for hosting.

I used to upload straight to a dedicated Twitter account I had linked to my PS5 but since they removed that support I load the shots onto the PS app and then onto Twitter from there.

It’s nice to have an easy place to find my old shots again if I need to.

Thrillho

Ravix

An Old Cyberpunk V photo shoot:
Biker Boy
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Waitin' For a Fix
Untitled

New Cyberpunk V photo shoot:
Trash Man
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can't help doing stuff like this when the lighting seems just right.

Edited on by Ravix

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Thrillho

@Ravix Some more great Cyberpunk shots. And I know what you mean about finding a spot with good lighting; not sure that’s ever happened around the bins for me though..

Thrillho

Ravix

@Thrillho @evildave333 cheers. ahahaha I couldn't resist. The way the bin bags catch the light gave that look ultra realism look. There was actually a giant fan above the alley with 5 spot lights, so it was like a pro lighting rig, eliminating any pesky shadow. The amount of detail CDPR put into their games became apparent to me when TW3 introduced photomode and I took screenshots of a bunch of cobbles lol. Things like that that people actually dedicated their time to create but most people just walk past or over in games always appeal to me, as if they weren't there you'd definitely feel something was missing.

Some really nice shots there @evildave333 I like the dynamic water shot especially. Can't wait to see the others

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

Latest batch of Cyberpunk from last night. God I love that this game works these days because it is properly stunning. I'm glad in a way that I waited so long to get back into it.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Ravix

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

@evildave333 thanks πŸ˜„ I know, right? It's drawn me right back in with ease. As for point in the game, I'm just clearing up side jobs and gigs as a way to get a feel for gameplay again, and realising that actually doing gigs is quite fun and unrestrictive. Lots of little sandbox puzzles based around breaking in to places in different ways. Never expected one to be this high up with the freedom to parkour around the building, and then managing to stay undetected by the rich woman's excessive robot butlers, bodyguards and turrets πŸ˜…

A few of the screens you mention are from a really cool location too, it's actually a way to one of the new metro lines, but I guess in the old version it was just an area without a purpose. It's like a giant walkway between skyscrapers in, I think, the corpo plaza area, and it's full of advertising, screens, lights, geometry and shiny floors lol

I've been following River around a lot too
Untitled
Untitled
Which led to my favourite discovery yet 😁 even V was excited to see BB
Untitled

Also practicing entering photomode mid-wheelie, as I think this could lead to some good shots if I find some nice locations (and sort out my damn outfit haha πŸ˜…)
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Ravix

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Thrillho

@Ravix Snap! (From my first play through)

Untitled

I really like the shot with the baseball shot and the landscapes after that one.

Thrillho

Ravix

Thanks @Thrillho πŸ˜„ yeah, BB was a nice surprise, I'd heard of it being in game, but that was before I'd even played Death Stranding myself, so I'd totally forgotten

@evildave333 nice shots. Love the angles and the angular nature of the city and the lights always lends itself to some interesting landscapes. Those city shots you took look great on Oled. And yeah, bikes are the way to go, next time I'm on I'm going to pick up some new bike, when I find the ghost horse. Courtesy of this guy...

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

(Intruiged if this happened in your games too lol needless to say, V has little pity for lies and excuses)

So I was looking around the area that the Bike in question was stored, but I got massively distracted by the Peralez mission and boy, that advanced in a way I wasn't expecting and totally reminded me of CDPR at their best. I honestly just thought the quest was over open ended, but then they called and it turned into proper Sci fi thriller gold out of nowhere 😁

Edited on by Ravix

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

Cyberpunk Street Racing

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I feel like they captured the feel of a Street race absolutely perfectly, better than some dedicated Racing games, too. Race itself was a bit short, but the atmosphere was bang on. I couldn't capture it all via photomode, but the feeling as you walk up to the cars on the grid was superb. GTA could learn a lot from Cyberpunk in a lot of areas, and I hope they have stolen a few ideas tbh

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Ravix

@evildave333 man, the street racing is just in the base game. Claire calls and texts you about going racing at some point. I don't know what triggers it, or if it was linked to another job I did when I first played this save. I don't think it's very in depth, I only did one short race, and there's maybe 3 or 4 total. But it just seemed nicely set up.

It's a really roundabout way to get that bike πŸ˜… I remember in my first time in game I randomly found a quest in a garage by looking at a computer and photo. It has no markers and just says find out what happened to Jamie and Jill (or some other J&J names) and I walked past this dude on a bench in Japan Town, which gave me a short investigation, before leading to a scavenger hunt for the bike.

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

nessisonett

Started Ghost of Tsushima

Untitled

Untitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Surely I'm not alone in demanding more Ghost of Tsushima screencaps from you...?!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Ravix

Time to dump lots of my TW3 NPC's and some of Geralt's 'companions' screenshots. I'm definitely gonna get back on this game again, the Ray Tracing PS5 update made it so much fun to screenshot with photomode

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Ravix

βš”οΈπŸ›‘πŸŽ

Bentleyma

Just a few from Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora. The game looks insanely good.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic