Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 3,153

RogerRoger

Got a couple to share today, first up from the new Hitman 2 location, Haven Island.

Untitled
"Welcome to paradise, 47."

Untitled
"Yeah, so I'm feeling a little overdressed...?"

Untitled
"Time to make a dignified exit."

Also retrieved several shots from Star Wars: Battlefront II, specifically the new Instant Action mode in which a couple Clonetroopers randomly followed me around, allowing me to take some pretty cool-lookin' shots of 'em on the battlefield. New wallpapers ahoy!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Went to Naboo afterwards. Tanks for the memories!

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

I haven't played much of the bald, barcoded assassin @RogerRoger (a bit of the second from the PS2) but it looks rather lovely. The star wars ones are good too!

Very cute @crimsontadpoles . I think I chose the wolf mask for that quest? (Was so long ago I barely remember anything about it or the Witcher 3 in general to be honest) But I wore it for quite a while too

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Oh, if you're a fan of dark humour and addictive gameplay loops, I can highly recommend Hitman 2 on PS4.

When you're done with the thirty-one remaining bosses in Dark Souls II, of course!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

A few more Dark Souls 2 shots!

Untitled

Come to Drangelic, see the raving inhabitants and destoyed statues!

Untitled

How he levitates with all that gear is a mystery!

Untitled

On the 4th attempt I achieve victory! 2 down, 30 to go!

Untitled

Cathedral city! And that IS a Dragon just chilling there in the background by the way...

Untitled

"Aww c'mon guys let me pass will ya?!"

Untitled

"I can see my house from here!"

I'll certainly add it to the list when I can @RogerRoger... I did enjoy Silent Assassin though I was bit too impatient back then to really play Hitman

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

FullbringIchigo

you know i keep taking screenshots but then i forget to upload them, i must have nearly 50 by now ready to share

i must remember to upload them

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

hey i remembered to actually upload some of my pictures, just some FINAL FANTASY IX this time

first off a few Eidolons

Shiva shows off her elegance
Untitled

while Ifrit shows off his rage
Untitled

Atomos is NOT a creature i would ever want to see in real life
Untitled

Fenrir stalks his pray
Untitled

Odin leads the charge
Untitled

the King of Dragons, Bahamut shows his power
Untitled

it's time to leave paradise
Untitled

FOR ALEXANDRIA!!!!
Untitled

this "SPELLS" you doom
Untitled

that extremely rare occurrence in FFIX, a full team in Trance, shame it only seems to happen when you don't bloody want it to
Untitled

and now 2 pictures that you can actually use to help in the game

the location of Mognet Central
Untitled

and the location of Chocobo's Paradise
Untitled

to break the cracks on the walls you need to feed Choco a item called a Dead Pepper while standing on said crack, you get dead peppers by playing Chocobo Hot and Cold

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

HallowMoonshadow

Some more Dark Souls 2:SotFS Screenshots.

Apologies for the low quality of the first two pics. Forgot to take shots during the actual fight so had to nab them in the video instead

Untitled

Battle of the shafts... Some Halberd on Spear action

Untitled

3 bosses down, 29 to go!

Untitled

Equipment change!

Untitled

"What happened to the textures?!"

Untitled

"I should not drink and sail..."

Untitled

"Says the woman with that dodgy hat and mask"

Untitled

"Back foul fiend!"

Untitled

"You...uhhh... Need some help there buddy?"

Nice screenshotty's @Fullbringichigo !

Never played FFIX. Atomos looks particularly unique!

I haven't seen all the Ifrit or Shiva designs but I quite like the apperances they have in X personally, they look good in IX though too!

FullbringIchigo

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy the Shiva & Ifrit designs from FFX are probably the best they have ever had although the ones from the FFVII Remake look like they could take that accolade

Untitled
Untitled

HallowMoonshadow

Mmmm they're obviously well done models @FullbringIchigo... But an elf with blue hair or craggy skin with lava veins isn't entirely original

Are they similar to the original looks (Obviously better graphics and more details now) or are they completely different in style? I don't honestly remember if they were even in it 😅

FullbringIchigo

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy they are similar to the originals in how they look just more detailed

for example here is Ifrit in FFVII
Untitled

and in Crisis Core
Untitled

RogerRoger

Some assorted moments of pretty lighting I captured from Just Cause 4 this past week...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Also, this NPC doesn't quite know how to desk in Hitman 2...

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

Crookback Bog in The Witcher 3 is slowly becoming one of my favorite video game environments. I typically hate dark, swampy areas in video games, but this one... I dunno. It's obviously creepy and intensely weird, yet there's a dark beauty to it. It feels magical. Not in a Tinkerbell, Disney sort of way, but in an ancient, occult, not-meant-for-human-eyes sort of way. It's dripping in atmosphere.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Oh, and, as usual, sunsets are always stunning.
Untitled

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

HallowMoonshadow

Gosh darn it those screen shots are stunning @Ralizah and not just the sunsets!

... kinda forgot how good it looked

HallowMoonshadow

Just a few screenshots of DS2:SotFS taken over the past week

Untitled
Conquering No Man's Wharf

Untitled
Conjoined Froggy boss!

Untitled
Wait a minute... Isn't this the ending scene of The Goonies?!

Untitled
2 against 3 evens the odds a bit

Untitled
... Ha Ha Dark Souls veeeeeeery funny!

Untitled
Alright six against two is a bit overkill game...

Untitled
Ha 3 against 1! How'd ya like that overkill game?

Ralizah

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Yeah. I wasn't expecting some gross swamp to be so fetching. The lighting and environmental design in this game are top notch.

It badly, badly needs a photo mode. I should look and see if someone has modded one in.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

FullbringIchigo

just some FF8 Remastered shots today

"I want to ride my chocobo all day"
Untitled

GAD DAMN IT Cactuar, stop photo bombing my pics"
Untitled

Alexander approaches
Untitled

yes you are you magnificent b******
Untitled

RR529

I've really been liking those Dark Souls 2 & Witcher 3 screens the past couple of pages!

Anyhow, here's some more from my playthrough of Astral Chain.

Looks like the Yiga clan's gone high tech.
Untitled

Look's like a storm's rolled in...
Untitled

...but I don't think it's supposed to do this.
Untitled

This Halloween I'm going as Snake's box.
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

HallowMoonshadow

Few more DSII:SotFS Screenshots, definitely gonna give it a rest for a while after these

Untitled

Skipped past huntsman's copse for screenshots and went straight to Harvest Valley

Untitled

"Poison gas? Why'd it have to be poison gas?!"

Untitled

"It was like that when I got here!"

Untitled

"Ha... Who'd build a castle on a pool of lava? What kinda idiot wo-"

Untitled

"Oh... He would"

Untitled

... 13 bosses down (I skipped The Smelter Demon for now) and onto the next path!

That box picture is adorable @RR529 😂

And the weird storm pic is neat too!

I look forward to potentially seeing some DMC screenshots from you

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic