Forums

Topic: Adrenaline Error c1-2858-3 on memory stick

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

CZARBQ

Hi there, I've been having troubles with my PS vita running Adrenaline 6.61
Everytime I try hitting the memory stick to pull up my games, the app freezes,
gives me error c1-2858-3 and goes back to the vita home screen.
It has worked fine before, but after installing more games/plugins it eventually stopped working.
I install my games on my ux0, use a SD2 with 256 gigs and have a 3.60 version.
I've tried uninstalling all adrenaline related plugins, some vita plug ins, some games to try and make room,
and still gives me the error before adrenaline crashes. I still have 89 gigs to spare on the SD2 as well.
Any advice or feedback would be appreciated as I love to play classic PSP titles on my vita.

Edited on by LiamCroft

CZARBQ

DreamlandGem

@CZARBQ Hey there, thank you for your question! As this is pretty niche, I'm unsure you will be able to receive the answer you're looking for here. I'd probably recommend finding a more specific emulation forum so you can resolve this one

Poyo!

Twitter:

Bvssgoddess

Hi, I had the same problem after Adrenaline worked fine but then I installed more games. My work around was using Adrenaline Bubble Manager which creates shortcuts for each game on your Home Screen. I noticed a few games were missing and figured they were the culprit so I deleted the .iso files for the missing games out of my ux0/pspemu/ISO folder (or folders for PlayStation 1 games in my PSP folder) as needed then launched Adrenaline and it worked fine. A few games must’ve been corrupted. I hope this helps.

Bvssgoddess

Shtrange

@Bvssgoddess BRO THANK YOU SO MUCH! I found 61 games in my iso folder, but 60 detected by ABM, so I checked my iso folder and found a game that wasn’t fully downloaded. Deleting it fixed the issue. Made an account just to thank you frfr ❤️

Shtrange

• Page 1 of 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.