Posts 1 to 20 of 591

Fight_Teza_Fight

3-1 to England.
Tunisia to lead by half time.

England to score 2 late goals.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

JJ-firl

After a shaky first half Belgium won confidently. They have a great team with a lot of experience. I’m really looking forward to the match against England. Here’s to a great game!

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

JohnnyShoulder

England are gonna win the world cup! 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

themcnoisy

Ive done a score / result predictor and Croatia are my champions.

Modric, Rakatic and Perisic. Thats a hell of a trio. All 3 would walk into our team.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

kyleforrester87

@get2sammyb pieces is a bit strong lol. Yeah we ain't all that, but it was actually entertaining watching England play for once which is.. nice.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

Thought the ref and the officials were pretty awful in the England game. But so was some of our finishing. Never be keen on playing a right at centre back, especially such an attack minded one such as Walker. And I thought Ahsley Young was a bit predictable cutting in onto his right foot all the time. But we showed a bit of character to never give up and get a late goal.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

roe

It's coming home lads!

roe

get2sammyb

@kyleforrester87 I think if they can replicate the first 30 minutes for a full game than no one will want to play us. I did feel like there was a bit of mental fragility after the penalty; felt like they forgot what they were doing after that.

HOWEVER, the late goal should breed confidence, so hopefully we can stick a few past Panama and really give Belgium a go.

WanderingBullet

Guess the Swiss really disliked Neymar's new hairdo.

He got fouled 10 times, jeez. The last time a player got fouled that many times was Alan Shearer (11 times to be exact) back in 1998.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

PS_Nation

I'm watching all the matches (not joking), the best match was Portugal x Spain. Talking about the champions of the World Cup, only Uruguay, France and England won. Looks like that Salah will play tomorrow, let's see.

PS_Nation

ApostateMage

I think Spain, Mexico, Peru, England and Ronaldo have been entertaining to watch with some fast, positive football. The rest have been largely a bore.

ApostateMage

themcnoisy

@WanderingBullet Neymar is a big time charlie who dives around all the time. Great player of course but hes a professional scam artist. With the slightest attempt to win the ball hes down with agony on his face.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Gremio108

My Saudi sweepstake boys are back in action tomorrow. I'm enjoying their tactic of pretending to be rubbish in their first game, so as to lure everyone into a false sense of security.

Tricky test against Uruguay next. Quietly confident.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

JohnnyShoulder

@themcnoisy You have just described the Barcelona and Real Madrid sides.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.