Forums

Topic: The Music Thread

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 2,197

render

@Keith_Zissou Did you have chance to take a look at Kid A Mnesia Exhibition?

I’ve been taking a look a little bit each day and it strikes me as an amazing way to experience music. The way that it presents you with glimpses of tracks as you walk around to full tracks played within some really abstract but beautifully animated interactive pieces.

It really is very Radiohead!

Edited on by render

render

Jimmer-jammer

@TheBrandedSwordsman Nice!! …and, at least for myself, emphatically no 😆

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Black_Swordsman

@Jimmer-jammer Well, we could try at least! lol, doubt we'd get very far though, speaking for myself, here, at least. Here's a jazz guitarist now, one of Sco's heroes. @nessisonett I'm mentioning you here too as there is some pretty nice sax work on this song. Let me know what you think guys!

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Jimmer-jammer

@TheBrandedSwordsman yeah, hard not to have a smile on my face while listening to that! Thanks!

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Kidfried

@hypnotoad They Might Be Giants is amazing.

Currently I'm way deep into Bob Dylan's discography again. One of the best feelings is losing yourself in his music.

Kidfried

Black_Swordsman

@Kidfried Have you heard Rough and Rowdy Ways? What do you make of that compared to records like Nashville Skyline? @Jimmer-jammer Here's some rock n' roll for you, I reckon it's more your era than Malmsteen, let me know what you think, and if you have any recommendations for me in return?

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Jimmer-jammer

@TheBrandedSwordsman pretty cool, thanks! Sadly, I haven’t been listening to a whole lot of music lately, let alone anything new. Unless of course you count the theme songs for Bluey and Puppy Dog Pals…yeah, far too much brain space is occupied by the likes of those these days 😂

Voltan

#Whamageddon '21 - my win streak going for multiple years just ended at a Starbucks 😢

Voltan

hypnotoad

@hypnotoad Just to add, I don't think there has ever been a song about a blue night light like this...ever !

hypnotoad

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic