Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 5,061 to 5,080 of 10,077

ralphdibny

@JohnnyShoulder at least the algorithm knows what youre interested in! Once I got adverts for a space hopper disguised as a gym ball

See ya!

nessisonett

@Jrose1985 Dude, you literally posted on an article that Covid is a planned hoax. Get out of here.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

I honestly don’t realise just how absolutely nutty some Americans can be until I’m faced with them. Our racists seem positively sane in comparison.

TheFrenchiestFry

@Jrose1985 I wouldn't say racist, but it's pretty ***** ignorant of you to say all of this was a planned hoax and that Biden was in some form of coup de etat to manufacture a viral disease

This isn't ***** Devil's Breath lmao this man ain't Mr. Negative

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

nessisonett

@TheFrenchiestFry See his comment above with the initials BLM. Racist.

JohnnyShoulder

@ralphdibny I used to get random adverts, until I agreed to advertising preferences.

Looks like I missed all the fun earlier.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I think it’s easy to just write what happened earlier off as trolling but honestly, they weren’t. They legitimately believed what they were saying, which is the worrying part.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Definitely sounds like a flat earther.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

LieutenantFatman

@nessisonett
To be fair, the two instances aren't mutually exclusive. I agree they appeared to believe what they were saying but at the same time were very much endeavouring to cause upset and a flame war, etc.

Edited on by LieutenantFatman

LieutenantFatman

Th3solution

Oh, looks like I missed out. Thank goodness I was busy all day today and didn’t see that before it was apparently deleted.

@Draco_V_Ecliptic I’ll keep from getting too far into it because it’ll probably bring out the trolls, but yeah, I think so; I choose to be optimistic. But I’m not a strong supporter of any of them, to be honest. I’m a little put off by the general state of society so I’m all for some change. I do regret that we have a two party system as it drowns out the independent thinkers. I guess it’s human nature that we all want what we don’t have but it sounds great to be able to have multiple people on the ballot to choose from from varied parties and backgrounds. This tournament style system that narrows things down to just two candidates to duke it out tends to favor those with large amounts of funding and partisan positions. It’s like having the option to only play games from either Ubisoft or EA. We need indies — the lifeblood of creativity. 😜

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Anti-Matter

I am Indonesian people but want to know the recent situation on USA.
Is it a good news for Biden won the election ?

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic