Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 3,901 to 3,920 of 10,083

nessisonett

@FullbringIchigo Yeah they’re annoying but the cherry on the cake is the fact they don’t use the clearly signposted Help section. Now that makes me mad.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

jdv95

well it seems that full walkthroughs have been posted on youtube since a few hours ago.

be carefull not to spoil yourself and be aware for potential spoiler filled thumbnails.

(not that these will be up long since square is serious about taking down early walktroughs)

jdv95

FullbringIchigo

@jdv95 are you on about FFVII Remake?, i don't understand why people can't let others have fun now a days

i hope Square does take them all down and that the channels get strikes for it

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

jdv95

@FullbringIchigo yes.

and fully agree. it's sad how those people are willing to risk channel strikes just to be first.

jdv95

Anti-Matter

Today is 2nd Anniversary of my PS4 Slim that i have bought on 1 April 2018. 😀
To celebrate, i'm playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 right now.
And here are my PS4 Slim and 10 PS4 games i have so far.
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@kyleforrester87
No and NEVER !
Even i don't want to play FF VII from my Nintendo Switch.
I just only play the FF VIII Remaster instead from the Twin Pack cartridge.
I have already told you that i am NOT a typical adult male gamer.
I will NOT and NEVER want to play games as your references.
Just take a look my 10 PS4 games.
Mostly my PS4 games are Cartoonish and Cute games, except FF XII TZA that still tolerable.

Anti-Matter

Thrillho

@themcnoisy Civ6 down to £25 FYI

Who needs FF7R when you can survive on Civ for the next few months!

Thrillho

andreoni79

Can we consider the increase of stupid threads as another collateral effect of Covid-19?

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

themcnoisy

@Thrillho I've already had the refund. Bought RoundGaurd and 3 cheap games in the sale.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Just don't ask again, ok?!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@andreoni79 I think it's a little of that, combined with the fact that the official PlayStation forums were shut down recently, meaning all other Sony-centric sites (like us) get the leftovers. Bit of a perfect storm.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Black_Swordsman

@Th3solution Haha, that's alright, I hear Guitar Hero is awesome! . Regarding the renaissance comment, I'm also interested in Chess and Classical Music.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Another kind of storm comes to mind with me!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

LieutenantFatman

@Draco_V_Ecliptic
I do very much enjoy a game of chess, I always felt it should be a game that should be included for free on Playstation. I've started getting back into it again anyway with the old email games. Fun way to give the brain a workout.

LieutenantFatman

JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett wrote:

@FullbringIchigo Yeah they’re annoying but the cherry on the cake is the fact they don’t use the clearly signposted Help section. Now that makes me mad.

@nessisonett When you have forum regulars posting new topics in the wrong section at times, in think we have no hope of that ever being right.

LieutenantFatman

@Draco_V_Ecliptic
I use https://www.dailychess.com which is free.
I'm Lt Fatman on there if you fancy a game. Of course it can take a while to finish a game due to the nature of moves by email.

There are similar sites such as Chessworld.net but that pushes quite hard for a subscription

LieutenantFatman

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic