Forums

Topic: The Art Thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 268

RogerRoger

@Zuljaras Another excellent sculpture, up to your usual high standards! And congratulations on getting your work featured in that Nintendo Life article, too!

@Anti-Matter Liking the new avatar artwork! Very colourful!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Jimmer-jammer

@ThereThere for the internet, I mostly use smarthistory and Wikipedia. I do like hard copy though and my go to for a quick brush up is always The Annotated Mona Lisa.

https://smarthistory.org/

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

nessisonett

@ThereThere Yeah, I agree with @Jimmer-jammer, SmartHistory is great. Loads of information on varied subjects.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Zuljaras

I think my obsession with Souls games is at its peak!

This is my progress on Gravelord Nito! You can see the diode and the wiring below his feet!

Untitled

RogerRoger

@Zuljaras Wow, the detail is superb! You're right, the moody red lighting is very ominous, but I love seeing all the effort you've gone to in the bright light, too! Great work!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Zuljaras Oh, that's a nice touch!

Making It So Since 1987

Anti-Matter

These are paper fast food I made for my Art lesson last time.
Untitled

Grade 1 = Paper French Fries (2D)
Grade 2 = Paper Cheese Burger (2D)
Grade 3 = Paper Pizza with box (3D)

The students got the template to be colored first then they have to cut, assemble and paste like my examples.
The Paper Pizza has cardboard pasted behind the pizza, to make it like 3D object.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

CthulhuFhtagn

@Zuljaras I can't see the video (net issues) but those shots show great love, passion and dedication. next make Ludwig (just kidding).
may the dark shine your way.

CthulhuFhtagn

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic