Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 23/24 season

Posts 21 to 40 of 206

BearsEatBeets

@TabulaRasa It's annoying having the transfer window continue after the season starts and the Kane situation is certainly a tricky one. I'd have thought he would be strongly tempted to stay in England and get the all time scorer record but I'm sure I read he has accepted terms with Bayern. Not sure what Levy is going to do, I'd be shocked if he lets him play out his final year and go for free. If he doesn't go now I'd bet he goes in the January window.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Mostik

@BearsEatBeets Appreciate the reminder, team sorted and in but no doubt it will change.

I can see Liverpool being much stronger this year and Spurs will be better especially if they manage to keep Kane, hopefully we (Utd) kick on, will be interesting to see how much Hojlund cost.

Good luck folks!!!!

Mostik

QualityGeezer

For some reason I can't watch this topic. Any ideas?

QualityGeezer

Mostik

@QualityGeezer On this page at the title (under the header) I have 2 buttons 1 says 'post reply' the other says 'watch this topic' is it not there for you?

Mostik

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer have you tried clearing cookies from your Internet browser and then logging back in?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Mostik

@QualityGeezer Sorry I wasn't much help buddy, my tech knowledge is not great. It usually amounts to turn it off and on again 😂

Perhaps it is the cookie thing as noted by Johnny above!?!

Mostik

BearsEatBeets

Just a quick reminder guys that the season kicks off tomorrow evening so there's less than 24 hours to get your teams in for the start.

@JohnnyShoulder @get2sammyb

Plus anyone new looking to give it a go this season.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

I'll be giving it a miss this season. Just not feeling it for some reason. 🤷 Good luck everyone!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

sorteddan

Good luck fellow square pushers.
Looking forward to this season - and having a nosy at all of your teams once the deadline has passed. Fortunately I've got to go to work in a couple of hours so won't be able to keep making last minute changes and fretting about the team.

I've currently got players from 13 different clubs so won't be too many games where at least one isn't involved. Pretty happy with how it's looking on paper (screen!) but relatively sure I'll be kicking myself half way through the games tomorrow about the ones I had in a previous set up but decided against when they're scoring bit points. Such is FF life.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

QualityGeezer

Haaland double, start as you mean to go on as they say

QualityGeezer

Mostik

@QualityGeezer The guys a robot, that second goal was just ridiculous, gutted De Bruyne got injured, my fault though , swapped him in for Foden at the last minute yesterday 🤦‍♂️

Mostik

nessisonett

Kevin ruined my day. Haaland was predictably great but I think only one of us doesn’t have him as their captain so differentials will be a big part of this season.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

sorteddan

Just did a clenched fist whoop when I heard Solanke scored... And that's why fantasy football is great.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

QualityGeezer

Gutted for Tyron mings, have him in the squad but looks like a bad one for him unfortunately

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

Always a good sign when I have someone in my squad and they immediately go to ACL heaven. RIP Mings.

@sorteddan Yep, happy with his goal especially since he’ll come in to replace Vinicius. Honestly thought Mitrovic would be gone by now and Vinicius would be the clear replacement.

Edited on by nessisonett

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

QualityGeezer

Any chance we can end the season now? First time I've ever been top 🤣 it's all downhill from here 🤣

QualityGeezer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic