Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 301 to 320 of 663

QualityGeezer

Almiron is starting to look more than a flash in the pan in fairness

QualityGeezer

BearsEatBeets

A bit late announcing but also because I seem to have lost track of which person manages the team but

October Manager of the Month goes to the manager of The Bad Batch.

Also the Overall Cup starts this gameweek, I would imagine most if not all of us made the cut. I've drawn an Egyptian player's team and they have about 20 more points than me at this stage so it could be a close draw.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Just checked and unless I'm being a bit dim, I don't see my team in any cup this week. Even if I got a bye into the next round it would usually show.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Just checked and yeah, you're in. You've got an Indonesian player. On the bit where it shows all the leagues you are in there is a tab at the top to switch to Cups. If you click on the overall one, it shows you who you have been drawn against.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Strange, sure that wasn't showing just now. I've got about 60 points on the team I'm against, but I never do well in cups for some reason so I don't hold out much hope in getting that far.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

24 points on the bench so far this week! 🤦

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder my whole team is barely beating your bench. Bit naff from my City players, especially captain Haaland with his point.
Unless my Arsenal players do something special in the current game I think I’m going straight out of the cup.

BearsEatBeets

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets That Newcastle result might have just saved my weekend. And assisted Liverpool climbing up the league a bit more.

QualityGeezer

No premier league till Christmas now so wondered if any of you guys fancy doing a fantasy world cup?

Edited on by QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

@TripleGK yeah my mate was speaking about it earlier, there's a few different outlets doing it but there's one on the official FIFA website

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

You can now make unlimited transfers until the next gameweek on boxing day. I'm ringing the tinkering bell for the return of The Tinker, @JudgeDredd

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer Nah, I'm not really interested in international football these days. Too many years of disappointment has taken its toll on me.

@JudgeDredd I've changed half my team! 😂

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

QualityGeezer

@JohnnyShoulder that's fair enough mate I'm I'm Welsh but my dads English so he gets tournament fatigue, I'm just enjoying the ride only second world cup for Wales

QualityGeezer

nessisonett

@QualityGeezer Enjoy it mate, considering it was between the Welsh, us Scots and the Ukrainians, it was hard to feel too bad about whoever took the last spot!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@Sorteddan @Gremio108 @get2sammyb @JRJ3 @nessisonett @JohnnyShoulder @JudgeDredd @QualityGeezer @Mostik

Just a heads up reminder that the Premier League is back on Boxing Day. Also you have unlimited transfers before the Boxing Day deadline.

Also they have added a new league for everyone, kicking off with this restart, so if you've had a poor season so far you have a chance to do well from now on and get a good place in the second-half league.
There is an option to make one of these for our own little league as well so let me know if anyone thinks I should set this up. I may just do it anyway and everyone can just ignore it if they choose.

BearsEatBeets

sorteddan

@BearsEatBeets
Thanks for the heads up.

And in an ironic festive twist of fate we are all going to have to do without Jesus at Christmas time.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

JohnnyShoulder

@JudgeDredd Don't tell me that you have been tinkering?!

I have changed my team about 3 times this week mind. The mid week Milk Cup games really out some doubts in my mind.

Mostik

@BearsEatBeets Brilliant nice one buddy, a couple of injuries for my team so I am going to have to tinker, no doubt we will get some strange results coming out of the World Cup!!

@sorteddan Excellent mate 😂

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL 🎅🤶

Mostik

JohnnyShoulder

@sorteddan And no Yesus either. Not that has anything to do with football though lol.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic