Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 22/23 season

Posts 281 to 300 of 663

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I've got two Toon defenders too, but one of them is on the bench!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

sorteddan

Managed to almost scrape an eleven together without using the free hit chip. Glad that I didnt. Seemed to be mainly a good night for defenders as three of my back four got clean sheets plus bonus points.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

nessisonett

Oh deary dear Liverpool. Glad I held off on transferring any in after the win against City.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer He was only suspended for the last game week of games mid-week, so is good to go for this weekend.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer He was suspended for the last game because of 5 yellows but is eligible again now.

@nessisonett A dismal watch. Unfortunately, I put Gomez in as a cheap option seeing as it was Forest. I'm beginning to think we will probably have to win the Champions League if we want to be in it next season.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

QualityGeezer

Fingers crossed may have been a good weekend to use my triple captain on Haaland, God knows I need the points lol

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

Well I chosen the wrong keeper this weekend! 😂

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Same! It was between Sá and Pope as well, need to stop trusting Wolves because of his great record last season.

JohnnyShoulder

Hope everyone has a decent vice captain selected, as Haaland is out this week. I've gone for Newcastle's Almirón.

sorteddan

@JohnnyShoulder
Jesus as backup cap. And they're home to Forest tomorrow so surely he's gonna bag some? (Or so I hope)

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

BearsEatBeets

@JohnnyShoulder Did we all leave Haaland as captain just in case? 😁. I'm with @sorteddan, having Jesus as vice captain.

I didn't do any transfers this week, there doesn't seem to be many players performing that consistently.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JohnnyShoulder

All solid choices. Well, maybe not Salah lol. I see Haaland was one of the most transferred out players this week, guess many didn't wanna risk him not playing.

I'm glad I didn't put any Chelsea defenders in this week!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

Fairly happy with my De Bruyne pick for captain, annoyed that Salah got a goal though after having dropped him a few weeks back! That Liverpool result though, dear dear dear.

nessisonett

You can tell how badly I did in August when my points across the last two months are fairly close to the top few people in the league but I’m still a mile away 😂

JohnnyShoulder

A good weekend for me as I'm up to 2nd in both the leagues I'm in. Yes, I'm only in 2 leagues lol. 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@QualityGeezer Oh dear! 😂

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic