Forums

Topic: Push Square Formula 1 thread - F1

Posts 741 to 749 of 749

BearsEatBeets

I'm pretty confident we are going to see some good battles between Ferrari, Mercedes and Maclaren for the final podium place or more if Perez fluffs. Lando seemed to suggest in a post race interview that RB might not be as dominant as it seemed as this is a very RB suited track. Fingers crossed he is right.
Sainz moving next season will at the very least make more Ferrari infighting a good possibility.

I'm a little surprised none us posted when the Hamilton to Ferrari news dropped. I remember first seeing it on a Youtube thumbnail and thinking it must be fake but then unexpectedly confirmed it was true from a news site. It should make the big driver shuffle quite interesting when we start hearing of moves in the latter half of the season.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

Hoping to see some more crazy drs detection zone action today. It can't possibly be as bad as last week but I'm not going to allow myself to be to optimistic it will be good. It's going to be interesting to see how Oli Bearman gets on.

BearsEatBeets

themightyant

Indeed. Bearman impressed me yesterday. Usually they are further off the pace in their first F1 qualifying, especially on narrower street tracks. I'm working today so can only keep one eye on it.

themightyant

themightyant

They just said something like “we are seeing some great racing from twelve down, shame it’s not up at the front” couldn’t agree more.

Edited on by themightyant

themightyant

BearsEatBeets

@themightyant yeah some skilled 'tractor on a country road' driving by KMAG to gift Hulk a point. A few little battles in the pack so better than the last race but still utter dominance from RB. I'd be surprised if RB's sponsors aren't a bit upset the car is rarely onscreen as it's off doing it's own thing.
Great drive by Bearman, chuffed for him and gets Driver of the Day too.

BearsEatBeets

themightyant

I'd be surprised if RB's sponsors aren't a bit upset the car is rarely onscreen as it's off doing it's own thing.

I thought this last year. When you are in THAT much of a race on your own we hardly saw their cars. Bit worrying to me that they looked even more dominant this race when several F1 journos were saying it was last weekends race that favoured the Red Bull most.

Good drive by Bearman, I though Albon was also excellent considering he had a scrape. Not a lot else to say, mostly people either in their own race or in a DRS train.

themightyant

BearsEatBeets

Hoping qualifying ends up worth getting up at silly o'clock for. Logan Sergeant's pride has taken a beating this event. Maybe it will give him extra impetus for the rest of the season.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Carlos has clearly gained a tenth of a second removing the weight of his appendix. 😄

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Party time in Australia. It was worth the crazy alarm call.

BearsEatBeets

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic