Forums

Topic: Manga and Anime discussion

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,072

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy: if you want to put potential spoilers such as the fact Eren is a Titan Shifter you just need to put spoiler tags in your post

that way only the people who want to know will look so you can't be blamed for spoiling something for someone

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo: Oh yeah forgot about that.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy: yeah it's handy for example i know what the titans really are and what's in the basement because i read the manga so i could put it on here with a spoiler tag and not worry about ruining it for those who don't want to know

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo: I haven't got up to the basement yet. Battle of Trost and the boulder is where I'm upto. The skywings with the captain who can easily kill titans have just enrolled a certain somebody. That's the exact point I'm at.

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy: then your in for some epic moments

Speedy67

@FullbringIchigo: Watched Attack On Titan in its entirety recently, and it was good. It gets a little slow and boring in the middle section of the series, but the sections before and after that are full of awesome moments. I found the show got its best in the last three episodes, and I thought, why couldn't it be that good for the whole series? Oh well, I'll look forward to Series 2 when it eventually comes round.

We all know the world needs Kentucky Fried Duck.
My website: https://stuffandthatreviews.wordpress.com/

PSN: Skymister01 | Twitter:

TheDoofingCritic

Watched the first episode of Drifters...much better than I expected never really been into those bloody anime but this one is good

TheDoofingCritic

PSN: Goldmarioz

RR529

@TheDoofingCritic, Drifters started out good, but I quickly dropped it around the 3rd or 4th episode because they made Jesus the main antagonist. It's a shame too, because it's produced well.

The standout anime this season for me are the Last Witch Izetta & Flip Flappers.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

TheDoofingCritic

@RR529 Huh I didn't see Jesus where who is he I am on Episode 5 I there is still a man in cloth killing people not Jesus

TheDoofingCritic

PSN: Goldmarioz

RR529

TheDoofingCritic wrote:

@RR529 Huh I didn't see Jesus where who is he I am on Episode 5 I there is still a man in cloth killing people not Jesus

It was either at the episode 3 or 4 (after the battle where the Zero pilot showed up for the first time), that the robed figure's true identity was hinted at.

He mentioned that he once devoted himself to being humanity's savior, but was rejected (a reference to the crucifixion), & so will now save demi-humans, and showcased the ability to heal the wounds of his soldiers with a single touch (during this scene, you can see a circular scar on the palm of his hand, which is where depictions of the crucifixion usually have the nails piercing through).

Then again, I was watching the subbed version, maybe the dubbed version (if that's what you're watching) changed the wording a bit to make it less obvious.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

WanderingBullet

Bought The Legend Of Korra (Complete Series) Blu-ray. Not as good as Avatar: The Last Airbender but still a good watch. Been wanting to buy the latter as well but they didn't release a Blu-ray version for it.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

themcnoisy

Yay got attack on titan ep 14-28 (I think) for xmas cant wait to get stuck into this!

Speedy67

@themcnoisy: Wayyy!! Have fun, the finale of Attack on Titan is awesome.

I got Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood episodes 1-35 and One Piece Collection 5. Thanks Mr. C!

themcnoisy

@Speedy67: I got Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood episodes 1-35

My favourite anime. Absolutely love it. Some pacing issues at times but its so good, so thought provoking you will definitely like it too!

Speedy67

@themcnoisy: I've previously read the first 10 volumes of the manga and that's brilliant, so far after 3 episodes of the anime it lives up to the manga — and the manga is one of my very favourites so that's saying something!

themcnoisy

As Im restricted playing games on the PS4 Ive actually gone back to watching Attack on Titan!

Great stuff in the episodes 16 - 23 so far, the story has gone all kinds of crazy but its extremely engrossing none the less.

Also a couple of days ago my daughter decided to have a paddy right in front of a shop in Liverpool, woo and behold it was an anime shop! Couldnt believe my luck its somewhere near Lime street station. I ended up picking Naruto Vol 1-3 and FMA 1-3 and 4-5. So yeah props to the baby girl for that one. She had her eye on some batman comics but theres no way shes reading that tripe.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic