Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,065

LieutenantFatman

@kyleforrester87
Thanks dude, if I had doughnuts, I would most certainly offer you one. I am returned, my absence was brief and not noteworthy in any way whatsoever. Hurrah!

LieutenantFatman

Fight_Teza_Fight

@RogerRoger Take your time. You’ve been such a positive force in the PushSquare community💪🏾.
See you soon bud.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

FullbringIchigo

So i'm not leaving the site but i am going to be going silent in the comments sections for a while (bar a few forums of course) because after both XBOX and PlayStation have shown off a few things about next gen the comment sections are just full of trolls, fanboys and arguments so i'm steering clear for now

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

themcnoisy

@FullbringIchigo Hey Bringo. FF7 remake is due out. You can't go anywhere mate.

Facing a lock down without your comments? No way. Ignore them and keep everyone updated.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

@LieutenantFatman where did you go Fatman? Just seen your post from Feb.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 i just can't be bothered to deal with all the noise honestly

@themcnoisy i'll still be sticking around in some of the forums, i'm just avoiding the comment sections in the articles for a bit because it's fill of people arguing over a few numbers, both XBOX and PlayStation have taken different paths with the next gen systems MS are powering their way through and Sony are using their brain but at the end of the day they both reached the same goal and i'm too worn out with it all, i just wanna enjoy games and talk about them with other people who like to play games i don't care if one system has 2 extra flops i'm just looking forward to what the next gen will bring

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo I can totally see where you are coming from as I had a quick look on one of the PS5 articles. People saying they are offended, sickened and so on just does my head in. Prefer to stay in the forums.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder i know right best to steer clear for now

LieutenantFatman

@themcnoisy
Ah, was just an attempt at some humour, mate. Although on the topic of holidays, really hoping none of them are cancelled due to this virus.

LieutenantFatman

nessisonett

@FullbringIchigo As somebody who actually enjoyed the deep dive, I fully appreciate where you’re coming from. Sony just didn’t advertise it right and people expected too much. This brings the nutters out the woodwork, of which there are many on both PS and NL.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

FullbringIchigo

@nessisonett strangely enough Pure XBOX is pretty calm about it and i was expecting a XBOX site to be the place full of it

nessisonett

@FullbringIchigo To be fair, it’s only just come back and it won’t have attracted the mental fans yet 😂😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

FullbringIchigo

@nessisonett true, very true

Jaz007

@FullbringIchigo What? It’s time to fight! Jump in the brawl.
But no, people are going beyond discontent, and I swear some of them are acting like this means the end of the world and is bigger and more disruptive than the Corona virus.

Jaz007

FullbringIchigo

@Jaz007 hey i'm not gonna get my hands dirty, i'm like the generals sitting in the back sipping sherry and letting the others do the fighting
Untitled

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo So you've stopped commenting in the articles then? 😂

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic