Forums

Topic: Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 221 to 229 of 229

RogerRoger

@Tasuki Awesome. Real glad you had a great time!

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JJ-firl

Hi all, reporting back in after a few hectic months of ‘life happening’.

I didn’t plan this period of absence consciously but it just happened organically. Had to do some reorganising on different aspects of my life but I have the feeling that things are falling in place so I figured I could use a chat about my beloved hobby (among other things) again.

It’s great to see the core members still carrying this community with the same down-to-earth mentality and respect that I value so deeply. A special shout out to @themcnoisy is mandatory for making the PS3 library rating list happen. What a legend! Absolute great read so far (great work from the teams and their respective captains as well ofcourse).

I did get into some gaming endeavours the past few months but I’ll share my thoughts in the appropriate threads.

Have a great weekend y’all!

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

themcnoisy

@JJ-firl yo yo. If you fancy joining in to the Ps3 thread let me know.

I never bought Avon colony like you advised me too (that only feels like 3-4 weeks ago) how long have you been away mate? Got too far into dreams though which kind of fills that gap.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

RogerRoger

@JJ-firl Welcome back! Saw you on PSN the other day and wondered how you were.

Making It So Since 1987

JJ-firl

@themcnoisy A little over 4 months, except for one comment on the missed opportunity of calling the Crash Bandicoot incense holder N.CENSE. I'd still recommend Aven Colony but I here good things about Surviving Mars as well but I haven't come around to playing it yet.

@RogerRoger Thanks, I'm in a good place right now Hope you are as well.

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

KALofKRYPTON

Should say a little after the fact that I'm having a bit of time out. Nothing massively wrong particularly, just sitting a few things out for a bit.

@RogerRoger @themcnoisy
Thanks for asking guys - I'll be a bit more visible in a week or so.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

themcnoisy

@KALofKRYPTON cheers buddy see you in a few weeks!

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

JohnnyShoulder

@KALofKRYPTON Be good to have you back in these humble pages soon!

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON If you ever feel the need to scale things back, then it's totally wise to. The modern world demands we surge ahead, but respect for stepping away (pre-emptively or not).

We'll be here whenever you're ready. Be well in the meantime!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic