Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 3,698

FullbringIchigo

@themcnoisy it has the option to speed up game play and that's it, if you want to do everything else then you actually have to play the game, no cheats

although if you use the trial mode you can transfer the Licence Points you earn from it to you main game so you can build up points quickly

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD buy 012 and ignore the first game as 012 has the entirety of the first game in it anyway

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD it is difficult if you go in blind but if you put the time in you can overcome that but i would say get both as they are completely different games and offer different experiences

FullbringIchigo

so my PSP screen is going a bit, funny, i'm not sure how to explain it but it's like it has a ring or something on the screen, it looks like a water mark on a piece of paper

anyway long story short my Brother gave me a PSN gift card for xmas so i decided to buy the digital version of Dissidia 012 as it's on sale so i can play it on my Vita BUT it means i have to start again

unless anyone knows how to transfer PSP save to Vita?

anyway now i just have to figure out what i'm going to do about Crisis Core as that NEVER got a digital release, of course i do have a PSP to TV cable somewhere so if push came to shove i could use that and play my PSP through my TV

anyway did anyone get any FINAL FANTASY related gifts for Xmas?

mookysam

@FullbringIchigo Same thing happened to my PSP screen, it's covered in these strange blotches.

Do you have a PS3? What I've done in the past is copy saves from the PSP to the PS3 using the PS3's USB charge cable and then from the PS3 to the Vita.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

FullbringIchigo

@mookysam i do have a PS3 so i will try that, thanks

also if the same thing happened to your PSP i wonder if it's a common issue?

JohnnyShoulder

After the delay of Cyberpunk 2077, I'm now gonna pre order FF7 Remake. Woop woop, all aboard the hype train.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 is that a reference from something? If so, it's gone well over my head! 😂

I've just noticed it is released on Good Friday here in the UK, which is a bank holiday and the following Monday is too. This might have to be a digital purchase.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Yeah cos I totally would have got it if you had said 'tracks'... not.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

@KratosMD i would suggest getting your characters then heading for the end game, the Dragons are optional if i remember correctly

FullbringIchigo

well if anyone was wondering if the FFVII Remake was going to be very different to the original, it is

also we get to see some new characters including Red XIII

nessisonett

@FullbringIchigo Woah, it looks incredible. I definitely think more explanations are needed with the whole Sephiroth/Jenova thing as it’s rather skimmed over in the original. Also a lot of context has been added through the Compilation so I can see a lot being added. I’m just hoping that there’ll eventually be playable Zack during THAT section.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

HallowMoonshadow

I thought the trailer was a bit all over the place with a bit too much going on personally. Didn't help the audio heavily unsynched for me so I didn't really pay attention to that song all that much that it's supposed to be highlighting 😂

Looks exceedingly pretty though. Like seriously that's one good looking game.

There hopefully being more Jenova, even just more info about the cosmic entity, sounds cool too... She was honestly the most interesting thing about the game to me, especially more so then Sephy.

... There's ghosts or something though?! Or is that supposed to be some kinda representation of the lifestream as souls instead of just green glowy light?

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

FullbringIchigo

@nessisonett it looks like they are completely rewriting it but judging by things happening it looks like they have moved many elements from the original story that happened outside of Midgar into Midgar, like the first encounter with Sephiroth

of course if they wasn't going to change it up there wouldn't be any point in remaking it

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 no idea but it's going to be fun finding out

FullbringIchigo

so i decided to pre-order the FINAL FANTASY VII Remake soundtrack Vinyl, mainly as a collectors piece but i'll still give it a listen

Untitled

maybe i'm old fashioned but there is something about listen to music on a record player that makes it better

nessisonett

@FullbringIchigo Oof, I’m jealous it’s a great collectors item. I just wish they’d reprint the original OST, I’ve been waiting for it to go down in price.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic