Forums

Topic: Final fantasy discussion thread

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 3,696

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 that's gold. hahahahahahah.Honestly that's funny as anything.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Nei

Getting it day one. Still deciding if on PS4 or Switch.

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

JohnnyShoulder

@Frigate Oh lol well that went straight of my head!

@kyleforrester87 If Tasuki was still a mod i think he would throw the ban hammer at your face.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

kyleforrester87

@Feena if you have PS4 and Switch it really makes no sense to get it on PS4 - it’ll look the same on Switch, but you get the added benefit of portability and near silent running.

Other than trophies, why go for PS4?

That said, it feels so odd to me to be playing the PS1 era FF games on a Nintendo, and that alone is almost enough for me to go for the PS4 version 😂

I don’t think i’ll let my heart rule my head, though. But FF7 and 9 on Switch?

Sacrilege!

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

FullbringIchigo

@Feena why not both

i joke of course BUT if you have a Switch then i say get it on there that way you can play it on TV or on the go

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Nei

@kyleforrester87 @FullbringIchigo Exactly my thoughts. It could be more convenient on Switch but it feels a bit out of place...I'll make up my mind.

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

DerMeister

I got FF8 Remastered as well. Thing is, my last run on the game was incomplete, so I may just finish it on PS1 before playing the Remastered version.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

belmont

@kyleforrester87 I just arrived at Galbadia Garden. I love the x3 function!!! I got in PS4 btw, I want the Platinum to complete the set (I already have it in 7,9,12)

Edited on by belmont

belmont

FullbringIchigo

3 and a half hours in to Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (not had a lot of free time over the past week) and i'm about to leave for Timber and look at Squall's HP
Untitled

i LOVE the Junction System

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 Curaga, i used Sirens Life Magic Refining ability to turn those Wizard Stones you get by beating the Boss Granaldo in the training centre into them

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 word of advise, Draw from EVERY new enemy you come across and EVERY Boss, there a few GF's that bosses hold that you can miss if your not carful

also once you get to the end of the game there are some hidden bosses in Ultimecia's Castle that carry many Drawable GF's that you may have missed

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 no matter how familiar anyone is with the series we all make mistakes, anyone who says they played a FF game and never once made a mistake is talking out of their backside

take me i normally do really well on the SeeD exam but i messed up this so i only got rank 6
Untitled

on a side note if anyone took a picture of their SeeD exam results then post them here, i would love to see how everyone did

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

FullbringIchigo

So Square just released a promo image for FFVII Remake on Twitter and it's a redo of the classic Cloud in front of Shin-Ra HQ picture
Untitled

it looks amazing (oh and here is the original picture for comparison
Untitled

it also didn't take long for people to make a mock up box art with it
Untitled

FullbringIchigo

also some other FF artists has been doing some pictures to celebrate FFVIII Remasters release

World of Final Fantasy art director, Yasuhisa Izumisawa
Untitled

Toshiyuki Itahana – designer on both the Chocobo and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Untitled

Gen Kobayashi, artist on The World Ends With You!
Untitled

Star Ocean Anamnesis illustrator Yukihiro Kajimoto
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic