Forums

Topic: American Sports

Posts 181 to 190 of 190

Pizzamorg

Kinda wild the Eagles are somehow dominating the game in almost every way, yet can't seem to ever pull properly ahead.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Pizzamorg

What an atrocious ending to an otherwise great game

BearsEatBeets

I thought that was a pretty great game. More about the offences than defences. Chuffed with the result of course.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Pizzamorg

I guess it is kinda on the Eagles in a way, because they had double the plays/possession at one point, yet I don't think KC were ever more than two scores behind, so I guess you could say the Eagles shouldn't have ever been in that position where a fake penalty would literally kill the game for them, but the call was still absolute BS of the highest order either way. Weird the NFL brags about it's officiating, its tech, all the angles they capture, the speed and efficiency of their VAR etc and then an excellent game comes down to that. Who was it that said the NFL is actually scripted like the WWE again 😂

nessisonett

Hahaha never mind, don’t gamble folks!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Th3solution

Oof… I owe the Chiefs and Pat Mahomes my apologies.
Eagles D was pathetic tonight.
Yeah, that late critical defensive holding call is a killer, but this Eagles D was supposed to have a great rush and led the league in sacks and the had a big goose egg for sacks on Mahomes. The guy is running around on one leg and they can’t stop him. Man, Philly is so hating life right now.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Th3solution

Anyone paying much attention to March Madness? College basketball is something I’ll typically ignore until the tournament starts, but once it gets going, there are fewer championship series’s that are more exciting. I don’t care about most of the teams but it’s always fun to see a school that I’ve never heard of shock a powerhouse school and end their run. I tend to always pull for the underdogs.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Anti-Matter

I dunno if American peoples like Kickboxing sport.
I like to draw a lot of cute Chibi Boxer & Kickboxer characters as I secretly have interest with those sports.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Th3solution

If you’re a fan of high quality basketball you should check out the NCAA women’s National Championship game tomorrow. Iowa’s Caitlin Clark is the real deal. Wow, she’s a wizard on the court. She can start and stop on a dime, has the handles, the quickness, the smooth jump shot, and fantastic court vision to be able to thread the needle for a laser pass to an open teammate or blow by a defender for layup, or swish an off-balance deep 3. She’s one of the most entertaining basketball players I’ve watched in a long time (and yes, I purposely didn’t qualify that with a gender exclusion. One of the most entertaining players, full-stop).

Th3solution

Congrats to the Kansas City Chiefs!

Swifties are partying tonight! ( @get2sammyb among them…? 😛)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic