Forums

Topic: Shipping Notifications

Posts 101 to 120 of 122

JohnnyShoulder

Got my delivery slot. Between 1236 and 1436.

Untitled

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

Amazon is currently giving me an estimate window of 14:15 - 16:15 so I'm reading the prequel novel for Miles Morales and not at all staring out the window every 10 minutes.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Psynaxed

well looks like my ps5 is confirmed for tomorrow according to yodel but im a little bit worried as people have reported on twitter that there ps5 has gone "missing" from transit ie STOLEN

Edited on by Psynaxed

Psynaxed

TheIdleCritic

I have two items coming from Yodel, both at the same depot. One is now with a driver, Dinesh (non gaming/PS5 related).... why couldn't he pick up my PS5 as well? Both at the same depot but only one is being delivered today? The PS5 is still sitting there.
Now that's bad lol.

Edited on by TheIdleCritic

Haruki_NLI

Yeah I've got nothing.

If it's not in today then I'll just be going for a refund on the thing. No one home to receive it for the next few days and they ain't gonna hold it for a week without theft 🤣🤣🤣

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

TheOldHunter4K

Delivery window of 16:20 to 18:20.
89 drops in front of me.
Paid for pre-12pm with DPD.
Bottom line, I'll be putting in a refund for the service and time I didn't get. 🤪

TheOldHunter4K

Haruki_NLI

And just like that, it's due between 13:16 and 15:16.

My power over reality knows no bounds. 😂😂😂

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Matroska

I've now got an estimated delivery window as well, though the earliest point is 2 hours 50 minutes ago so I guess they messed that up.

Matroska

PSN: Matroska_

Rudy_Manchego

Delivered fine. Big old box. Now got to wait to finish work, have dinner and do kids bedtime before setting up. Sigh.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

kyleforrester87

I got mine

Waited 4 hours 30 minutes outside the abandoned office. After 4 hours I was kind of committed to the long haul so probably would have stayed until 6-7pm if I had to.

Anyway it’s in my girlfriends car now so as long as it doesn’t get stolen from her boot I’ll be able to crack it open when she gets home from work later.

Time for a bath and a beer, I’m cold and miserable 😂

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

TheIdleCritic

Still at my local depot. Estimated delivery... Today. It's nearly 5pm lol. Just put me out of misery and say tomorrow.

render

Hang in there everyone that's not received theirs yet, there's still time. We've had plenty of things delivered way into the evening even though it's been promised much earlier. Even tomorrow is good as you'll at least get to spend some time playing the beast this weekend.

render

TheIdleCritic

Just spoke to someone at Yodel...

"Parcel being held for security checks".

What on earth does that mean?

EDIT: High value item apparently. It is what it is. No stress. I'll just have to hang out with my wife this evening. Sigh.

Also, upon asking and the PS5 and the situation, they said:

"It has been hectic but we also understand they have expectations as it is the item to have"

They're people too! Hope it hasn't been too bad

Edited on by TheIdleCritic

TheIdleCritic

Yodel issued a furious clarification about its role. "Yodel does not work directly with Game. Our client is GFS, a fulfilment business who work in partnership with Game," it said in a statement.

"We have been consistently clear on the order volumes we are able to carry for them and it is deeply disappointing that Yodel's name has been incorrectly used in an email to customers on the status of orders."

It said there were "currently no delays within our network".

Say what you want about Yodel. GAME are worse.

SJBUK

Amazon Logistics. Sigh. Started off delivery 'By 11pm', then the delivery estimate changed 6 times during the day. Anything between 2.30pm and 5.30pm. Now just changed back to 'By 11pm'. You have to wonder why they bother with estimating at all.

Last time this happened a mobile phone mysteriously disappeared, never to be seen again.

SJBUK

SJBUK

So, PS5 was in a depot 2 miles away from my delivery address at 1am this morning. It went out for delivery at 10.24am. Strangely, didn't appear on the tracking map until 6.30pm, when it was just 1/2 mile and 6 stops away. But there it stayed, for nearly 60 minutes. Then, in what can only be a miracle, it suddenly teleported 50 miles away and then disappeared without a trace.

Methinks I'm not seeing that particular PS5 before 11PM, or, in fact, ever. Talk about putting a downer on the whole experience

Edited on by SJBUK

SJBUK

SJBUK

Argggh. Just contacted Amazon. PS5 has been reported to Amazon as 'delayed' and won't be with me until Sunday 22nd. Delayed my backside. Obviously it's been stolen and it'll take them 3 days to get me a replacement. Shame I had to contact them to find out as tracking still shows as 'out for delivery'.

SJBUK

TheOldHunter4K

Just as a closure for my little self..
My Yodel estimate was 16:20 to 18:20.
I was drop 101 of 138 for my driver.
It was with me by 18:30.
All credit to the driver, he looked a little harried as he was exiting my gate but I gave him a cheery "thanks!". Outer box was in perfect condition despite Yodels repu, (which I myself dig them out).
Played a bit of Astro installed miles mor. Loving me PS5!
So there we have it.
I shall still be raising a dispute with GAME as 18:30 certainly isn't pre-12pm guarantee that I paid for.
So I'll be happy if I get £12, even in credit cos I'll just buy PSN codes on GAME website.

We shall see, over the coming couple of weeks, once the customer services teams come off of furlough whether they will release a statement, or maybe, just maybe, give auto refunds of postage....

I honestly don't know how other retailers distribution depts/couriers fared today.

It would be interesting to know what the failure rate was across all channels.
I'd guess, 10-15%. Just a ballpark, gut feeling.

TheOldHunter4K

fatdragon

I got a refund of £12 postage from game for my late delivery

fatdragon

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.