Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 461 to 480 of 4,717

JohnnyShoulder

@WebHead Erm sorry if I'm being completely thick, but what does that have to do with PS5?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KidRyan

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

@KidBoruto Agree with you on the PS exclusives, I'm probs gonna wait until the ps5 is out till I get some of the ones I've yet to play. I'm still undecided whether to do the same with stuff like Spider-Man and Days Gone.
And does this mean the end of remasters? There is no need for them if we can play all our ps4 games on ps5.

More than likely, though I'm sure we'll still see some Remasters.

I actually plan to keep playing PS4 games on my PS4, even newer ones.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

@WebHead nah I rather not download anything I don't know where it came from. Is it the leaked slideshow from the other day. I dunno, maybe put a short description up as it looks like you just put something random up.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

@KidBoruto unless the ps5 is a complete disaster, I can see myself getting it in the first 6 months. By the sounds of it all your library of ps4 games will be available to play on ps5, so it all depends on how long I can wait to play my games on a new 4k TV.

JohnnyShoulder

@Kidfried Who are they?! 😬

KidRyan

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

@KidBoruto unless the ps5 is a complete disaster, I can see myself getting it in the first 6 months. By the sounds of it all your library of ps4 games will be available to play on ps5, so it all depends on how long I can wait to play my games on a new 4k TV.

All I meant is I'm not gonna wait for the PS5 before I continue playing thru my backlog.

Also don't see the big difference between 4K and 1080p yet TBH.

JohnnyShoulder

@KidBoruto No, nor me either but I will still have games not played or finished by the time I get ps5 so will have some games from ps4 to play.

Kidfried

I still have a PS4 wishlist of 60 games, and that's only counting the already released games... what am I to do!

Will I ever catch up before PS5?

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

Ralizah

Kidfried wrote:

I still have a PS4 wishlist of 60 games, and that's only counting the already released games... what am I to do!

Play them on PS5 alongside the next-gen games? I bet at least some of them will be patched to run better on the newer hardware.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

JohnnyShoulder

@Ralizah That is my thinking too, I think I've got about 50 odd games which I've either yet to start or intended to finish off. That would take me a good couple of years to get through even if I didn't play any new games. I won't be waiting that long to get a PS5.

@WebHead Sorry no offence intended, i generally don't trust many people especially someone who I don't really know. To me you are just some dude that posts in the ps5 section of a video game forum!

Th3solution

@Kidfried Yeah, I had a PS3 backlog that I planned to eventually play but as the PS4 gen went on further, I eventually abandoned any thought of playing those PS3 games. I’m in the same boat as you now with a boatload of PS4 backlog games and I’ll probably never get to 70% of them.

Edit: of course the difference is that PS4 is not BC with PS3, so maybe this time it will be different and I’ll eventually get around to FFXV and all the Yakuzas. 😜

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Ryall

For me backwards compatibility is less about the games I already know I want to play more about the games I will discover after I have disconnected my PS4.

I’ve just decided I want to play a PS3 game called Tokyo Jungle which I have never heard of before today. Because the PS4 is not backwards compatible. I have to decide whether I want to reset up my PS3 or activate PlayStation Now both of which are additional hassle which may mean I don’t end up playing the game after all.

Hopefully in six years from now I won’t be facing the same conundrums about the PS4 games that I am inevitably missing.

Ryall

JohnnyShoulder

@Ryall Is PS Now really that much of a hassle to set up though? You just sign up and you are done isn't it?

Ryall

@JohnnyShoulder I don’t know since I haven’t tried yet but PlayStation now does seems like the easiest of the available options.

Ryall

KidRyan

Kidfried wrote:

Will I ever catch up before PS5?

I have a growing backlog of 200+ PS4 games and at least 50+ in my wishlist.

Trust me yours is alot more manageable lol.

JJ2

Since nobody posted it and I think it's interesting regarding PS5. Lisa mentioned Cerny s vision to revolutionise console gaming (or something similar, apologies, I can't remember the exact wording. Just watch the thing haha).
AMD computex 2019

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jy0Q75xCwDU&feature=youtu.be

Edited on by JJ2

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic