Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 3,941 to 3,960 of 4,717

Octane

I bought the LEGO Tallneck. Thought I was going to regret it, but it was fun putting it together. I wonder if they'll ever do another one. Thunderjaw maybe?

Octane

Anti-Matter

So far I have registered 35 PS5 kids games on my list with 99% are 3rd party multi console games.
I'm so excited to see more kids games on PS5.

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Octane The LEGO Tallneck has been in and out of stock since its release. Given the current global situation, that doesn't quite mean what it used to, but it's still a good sign that sales have been strong enough to justify a follow-up set. I think a large Thunderjaw or Stormbird would be the next logical step, but they might also wanna consider some cheaper sets first, like a couple of Glinthawks on a little combat diorama, or a Shell-Walker (one of those would translate really well to LEGO, I reckon).

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Octane

@RogerRoger I had it wishlisted, and saw it was available again, didn't hesitate! I got a couple of Star Wars brickheads a couple of years ago, but other than that it's been 15 years or so since I bought a LEGO set, was good fun!

I would definitely love to see another one or two in a little diorama. The combination of a big one and a small machine makes perfect sense. I don't know if others are in the making, but it would be cool to see a Thunderjaw.

I reckon that a Tremortusk is also a logical one. With a little hut on its back and some Tenakth figures to go with it. But I guess they already did a statue like that with the special edition of the game. Regardless, with the war paint, it would definitely be a more colourful build.

Octane

RogerRoger

@Octane Yeah, you've got to move fast nowadays. LEGO is awesome; I spent my morning (and a little bit of my afternoon, too) building a relatively large Star Wars set and am supremely chilled as a result. Really glad you enjoyed putting your Tallneck together!

And good shout, regarding the Tremortusk! Didn't think of that, but the possibility of putting minifigs on its back would make it a perfect choice. Given how few people get a chance to snag a game's Special Edition, I reckon a little bit of crossover wouldn't hurt. It could even help the set sell, to those who missed the boat or who played the game and then regretted not getting a fancy edition.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

JohnnyShoulder

Backbone PS5 review.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Anti-Matter

Untitled

Okay, what the heck is this game ?
A girlie girlie game with Jojo Siwa from Nickelodeon channel by OG Games on PS5 ?? 😆
Wuuut...?!
Gosh... Kinda intriguing but needs to see the actual gameplay first.

The features:

PLAY AS JOJO SIWA - Step into her iconic dance shoes and dress up JoJo with outfits straight from her wardrobe

OFFICIAL JOJO SONGS - Run through the levels to 10 of JoJo’s top hits including D.R.E.A.M, Hold the Drama, and It’s Time to Celebrate!

RHYTHMIC RUNNER - Use your controller like an instrument and perform actions like running, jumping and flying based on the rhythm and beats

PERFORM ON THE STAGE - Complete sequences to perform special dance routines by playing your way through each rhythmic party

10 NEW FANTASY LANDS - Pick up collectibles in the sandy Beachland, blast off to into space in Moonland, or become a Super Girl in Superheroland!

Anti-Matter

sorteddan

@Anti-Matter

Looks exactly your kind of game, I hope you enjoy it.

It's good that it has OFFICIAL JOJO SONGS.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

JohnnyShoulder

@Anti-Matter Just looking at it gives me a headache. 😂

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

Anti-Matter

@JohnnyShoulder
Here you should realized if not every gamer play dark gritty games on PlayStation machines.
There is always a different gamer like me with completely opposite interest.
Playing something girlie or fancy games is not something wrong for being an adult gamer since there is always the beauty from playing kind of that games.
It shown the statement that peoples have different interest out there.
Be granted if you find gamer like me, it will color the sky with rainbows, unicorns, cupcakes and fancy stuffs. That means I can find a lot of fancy games for PS5.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@sorteddan
I was thinking the game of Jojo Siwa will be somewhat like Hannah Montana PS3 judging the offered features.
I'm really good at rhythm games so I think I will adapt with the gameplay of Jojo Siwa quickly.
The game still have no trailer or screenshots at the moment, even I have been searching from OG Games YouTube channel. And to see there are more and more games by OG Games it made me happy as that publisher keep providing more kids games for modern consoles with some ideas like during Wii / NDS era. I will be happier if there are more girlie games on PS5 since those games always have their audiences.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

JohnnyShoulder

@Anti-Matter Hey man, I'm not judging you or anything and it was meant to be a jokey comment. And not at you either.

As you say not everyone is into dark, gritty games, and that is also true of bright, colourful, 'girly/kiddy' games that you seem to only play. Each to own, and no should be telling anyone what games they MUST play.

nessisonett

@Anti-Matter I bet the sequel will be really dark as it’ll delve into JoJo Siwa’s eventual drug-fuelled meltdown after years of exploitation.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Anti-Matter

@nessisonett
The game is published by OG Games, the publisher for kids games from cartoon series or kids programs so it will not have darker games.

Anti-Matter

nessisonett

Does anyone know why The Last of Us Part 1 doesn’t have a PS Plus trial? I was under the impression that all full priced games would have one, but especially the Sony published stuff.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Voltan

@nessisonett I think the "all full priced games" thing was just a rumour after all but yeah, I actually expected one for TLOU. Maybe they only add them with the mid-month refresh? Not sure.

Voltan

RogerRoger

So, turns out some PS4 games get their audio screwed up when played on a PS5. It's not a general rule, as it depends on a range of factors (output device, console settings, and game in question) but it's made me all the more grateful to have kept hold of my PS4 Pro.

Just goes to show, the more clever you make things, the more there is to break.

Making It So Since 1987

KilloWertz

@RogerRoger After regretting getting rid of my original PS3, I will not be getting rid of any of my consoles (including the PS4 Pro of course), but I have yet to run into issues with a PS4 game on the PS5 as far as I can remember.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic