Forums

Topic: PlayStation 5 --OT--

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 4,717

JohnnyShoulder

@TheFrenchiestFry That's what Bugsnax is for.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Kidfried

@KidBoruto I get where you're coming from. We'll just wait and see, as soon as we get a better look!

Kidfried

TheFrenchiestFry

I can't believe we're already at the point where we can start remaking PS3 games

Especially given that was my literal first ever PlayStation console that's just super surreal to me. Really hoping they bring back the Ratchet and Clank Future games or the first two LittleBigPlanets lmao

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

JohnnyShoulder

@Arugula Yeah mightily impressive.They will look even better too in the flesh as it were without all the compression and stuff youtube does.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

@Arugula Some of the sites that I'm monitoring for pre-orders have it listed as 1TB. That could be an error, but the 825gb might be what is usually after the OS and everything.

Untitled

@I_Like_It Responding to you here as we've only just recently discussed the hard drive size here. The short answer is we don't really know for definite yet.

TheFrenchiestFry

@JohnnyShoulder I thought Mark Cerny said during the GDC talk that it was 1TB was the confirmed capacity but it was 825GB for OS stuff? I think that's pretty likely as to why anyway

TheFrenchiestFry

PSN: phantom_sees

JJ2

Edit
Apparently that was fake

Edited on by JJ2

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

JohnnyShoulder

@TheFrenchiestFry I'm not sure if he did, but could be wrong as that was some months ago.

BearsEatBeets

@JJ2 Untitled

With regard to the hard-drive I'm pretty certain the 825gb is the full capacity as there was a distinct performance reason for the unusual size. So the OS will have to go on there. Hopefully they will surprise with a very efficient and intuitive OS that takes up little space.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

JJ2

Not surprised if Sony drops 'something' the day before xbox pre order.

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

Ryall

@JJ2 Sony are going to have to start taking pre-orders for consoles to be delivered after release day at some point. Would make sense to do so before Xbox pre-orders start or people might start thinking “I can’t get a PlayStation maybe I should get a Xbox”.

Ryall

JohnnyShoulder

Or maybe the PS5 with its Kracken compression technology, we will have more space to play around with that we think.

nessisonett

Ooh, that’s some Kraken compression technology, Gromit

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@TheFrenchiestFry @nessisonett I do remember there was a picture of a Kracken behind Cerny when he was talking about the tech in his power hour talk. Thought that was a bit weird.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

JJ2

So the latest FUD is its HUGE!!
Well I for one am glad I get some big sexy device for my money.
It's not that big anyway. Misleading info making it look even bigger.

Edited on by JJ2

nessisonett

Untitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@JJ2 maybe Geoff got his companies mixed up because it looks like big news for Xbox today.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic