Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 4,181 to 4,200 of 4,206

CaptD

@AgentCooper Nice, The Talos Principle is a brilliant game, I must pick up the sequel at some point.
PS. Don't forget to ask your wife to platinum it.

CaptD

LN78

75% off "Assassin's Creed 3:Remastered" on the PS Store. That's quite a chunk of game for £7.50. Sold!

LN78

XandertheWise

In March Im buying WWE 2K24 for my Playstation 4

XandertheWise

CaptD

Finally bought Sekiro, only five years after I bought the guide book.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD I’ll be interested to hear how you take to it mate. It’s ended up one of my favourite games of all time… but during my first playthrough it just didn’t click with me. I mean I liked it well enough but not in the way I felt about Bloodborne, Dark Souls and Elden Ring.

Skip forward a couple of years and I decided to do one more playthrough for the platinum and it all fell into place. Absolutely incredible game! Hope you enjoy

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

LN78

@CaptD I can only echo what the colonel said. One of my All Time Top Ten - the only game I've got 100% completion for on PlayStation and Xbox.

LN78

JohnnyShoulder

@CaptD I can add to the praise, Sekiro is one of my faves too. It is a pure test of skill, as there is no co-op or grinding to make your character OP, which I know puts some people off.

It feels like a badge of honour that I managed to beat the game, as I know a few hit a brick wall along the way.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

CaptD

@JohnnyShoulder @colonelkilgore @LN78
Cheers guys. It turned up today and I tried it for a little bit, died at the first boss but I think I was supposed to.
Anyway don't really have time for this game ATM plus it feels like it might be more of a winter game to me. Just wanted to buy it before it becomes even more scarce...bizarrely it seems like that is the current direction. I seem to be becoming more of a collector at the moment, perhaps it is all the "adorably digital" talk that has me afraid.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

@CaptD yeah I’ve been making more release date purchases than ever before recently for the same reason.

**** DLC!

oliverp

So I picked up Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster and Resident Evil 6 on the sale recently. Iam more then happy with these purchases. Think this was as a good deal.

Edited on by oliverp

oliverp

colonelkilgore

@oliverp nice dude, hope you enjoy starting your FF journey and finishing your RE one 👍

**** DLC!

oliverp

@colonelkilgore Yeah it will be intresting to see if I manage to get into FF. I think it will take a little while becuse I want to finsh some things first in the game that Iam currently playing.

Edited on by oliverp

oliverp

NintendoByNature

After selling my launch ps4 back in 2018 for not using it( stupid on my part I know), my buddy gave me his ps4 pro for free since he wasn't using it and upgraded to a ps5. Got it at the end of last week. He had 2 controllers and all I needed to do was grab a charging cable.

Much to my surprise, I figured out my previous login. Had some digital games on my account, and even $3 dollars to spend lol. So needless to say, I've been on a slight kick buying all the ps4 games I didn't have originally, and some games that launched after I sold it.

With that said, I've picked up the following since Thursday..

• FF7 remake $27 physical
  • Spiderman $20 digital
  • Miles Morales $20 physical

All for $40 on playstation direct which is surprisingly a great way to buy stuff, especially with free shipping

• Uncharted 4
  • God of War
  • Rachet and Clank
  • The Last of Us Remastered

Now I need to somehow manage playing these between gaming daily on my series s and switch. Not sure which one to start with but I'm leaning towards FF7 Remake

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Bundersvessel

@NintendoByNature Hey buddy, welcome back into the fold. I have a similar dilemma, in that I have three consoles too. We manage though don't we? 😂

I’ve never really considered using PlayStation direct but those are some good deals, you’ve piqued my interest 🤔

You've certainly got a solid lineup to set you off there, I hope you enjoy FFVII. Feel free to add me on PSN, It's always great to have new people on my list and trophies to browse and maybe hook up on a game or two.

have fun!

Edited on by Bundersvessel

NintendoByNature

@Bundersvessel yea, it'll be cumbersome. I've been wanting to play FF7 Remake since it's launched but haven't had a system to play it on. Out of all those games I mentioned, that's the one I've wanted the most, so I'll probably start with that. Spiderman a close second.

I never used playstation direct either but I couldn't pass up those deals. $40 for those 4 titles is a massive bargain.

For sure, I'll add you the next time I fire it up.

NintendoByNature

CaptD

Dropship commander (crossbuy PS4/PS5 plus supports both VR headsets, can also be played flat).
Very much a budget title and a lunar lander clone. Pretty bad reviews on PSN but I played a few levels in flat and in VR1, seems good to me. I gave it a go as I liked their Awesome Asteroids.
Just under a couple of quid in current sale.

CaptD

HallowMoonshadow

Gnosia, Shantae & The Seven Sirens & Rune Factory 4 Special

Can't wait to try Gnosia. I've been been interested in it since @Ralizah's review for the switch version over two years ago so I'm very happy it finally got ported over to PS4/5.

I really enjoyed Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero last year so looking forward to trying a game in the series with Shantae's typical Metroidvania style.

And for Rune Factory 4... I've heard that it doesn't revolve entirely around farming and that it also has combat and even some light monster raising mechanics so... Hopefully I'll enjoy it!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic