Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 3,961 to 3,964 of 3,964

HallowMoonshadow

Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax & Everhood: Eternity Edition

I've played the first Persona 4 Arena but never played Ultimax so... I got this for only £7.50 which includes the original P4 arena story mode as well. Not that good at fighters but like them and always enjoy a story mode.

I spent an hour last night however just in the option menu thanks to it allowing you to change the background music in the menu and it contains a huge amount of tracks from Persona 3, P3 FES, Persona 4 and even Persona Q that I ended up just listening to!

I don't know too much about Everhood on the other hand besides that it revolves around music and dodging attacks set to said music? It looks quite interesting though!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Yousef-

@HallowMoonshadow the arena games provide some context character development for the you-know-who antagonist of P4. Hope you enjoy.

“One thing you can count on: You push a man too far, and sooner or later he'll start pushing back.”
-Max Payne

54 days until Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster.

Donut Drake did nothing wrong.

HallowMoonshadow

Oh really @Yousef-? I knew Adachi was playable in Arena Ultimax. But I thought he was just DLC. I didn't know he was actually in the story mode too. That's pretty cool! I look forward to getting around to it at some point!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Yousef-

@HallowMoonshadow Yeah, friend : D, I think you will really enjoy the character development of this game. It acts as a cool direct sequel! You might be surprised by the amount of “sequels” Atlus never advertises.

“One thing you can count on: You push a man too far, and sooner or later he'll start pushing back.”
-Max Payne

54 days until Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster.

Donut Drake did nothing wrong.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic