Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 301 to 320 of 4,206

LimitedRunGames

I'm really liking Until Dawn, the music and atmosphere is just awesome!

LimitedRunGames

banacheck

Just picked-up MGSV: The Phantom Pain, time to lock myself away. Also cannot wait to play MGO in October.

banacheck

Gamer83

Like I'm sure a good number of people will this week, just got MGS V: The Phantom Pain. Unfortunately I have to wait a bit before I can play it but from everything I heard this is one game that was worth the wait.

Gamer83

Splat

Mad Max.

I'm about ten hours and really enjoying it so far.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Splat

Splat wrote:

Just pre-ordered the 20th Anniversary PlayStation controller and headset.

Untitled

I got the controller today but I'm still waiting on the headset.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

milo75

Until Dawn 2nd playthrough trying to keep everyone alive.

Splat - I really like that controller, very retro.

milo75

Gamer83

Had to get one of these.

Untitled

Gamer83

SteveButler2210

@Gamer83: @Splat: how much did you guys pay for yours? I could use a second controller, and one of these would be lovely! I'm never paying £50 for a controller though, that's more than I have payed for any full price games! Gamestop UK were apparently offering these for around £35 a week or so ago, but that's gone up a tenner now :/

EDIT: also, latest purchase would be Tearaway Unfolded. Came out officially today but CEX are already selling copies for £22.50. Get on it!

Edited on by SteveButler2210

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

BAMozzy

My latest PS4 Purchase was the Turtle Beach Elite 800p Wireless Headset and just had an email to confirm my next PS4 purchase - Destiny: the Taken King has been dispatched...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Gamer83

@Splat:
Yeah, it's a nice controller.

@SteveButler2210:
It was $65 here in the States. A little steep but I'm pretty sure it's a limited run on these so I was willing to make an exception.

Gamer83

Tasuki

@Splat: @Gamer83: Nice looking controller guys.

I want one of those one so bad but I refuse to give into Sony's greed and won't pay more then 40 for a controller. Still I have been tempted with that one but, what will that teach them.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Ash_uk1

Tearaway unfolded. loved the vita version.

Ash_uk1

PSN: Ash_uk1

Gamer83

@Tasuki:
It teaches them nothing, but I'm also at the point where I don't believe we will see cheaper controllers anymore. It's like hoping for all newly released games to return to the $39.99-$49.99 mark, those days are long gone.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

SteveButler2210

@kyleforrester87: I know it's crazy, nearly picked up a copy for myself but I figure I'll just borrow it from them further down the line!

From 16/08/15 I’m going for sober for six months to raise money for the Princess Alice Hospice. Donations can be made here and anything you can offer is greatly appreciated: https://www.justgiving.com/Stephen-Butler5

Wish me luck!

[url=http://psnprofiles.com/SteveButler2210][/url...

PSN: SteveButler2210

Tasuki

@Gamer83: Thing is I see games going on sale or dropping prices months after their release. Heck I just picked up Arkham Knight from Amazon for 40 bucks, but those controllers never go down in price and the won't even let Rock Candy or anyone else make a third party controller. Freakin b.s. if you ask me.

My Backlog

Gamer83

@Tasuki:
Yeah, major bs that third parties can't make PS4 controllers. I wouldn't buy them because I don't trust third party acessories but I do believe there should be more options.

Gamer83

Tasuki

@Gamer83: I use to think that too but last gen third party companies got alot better. Rock Candy are my particular favorite, and yes more options is a good thing.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic