Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 4,206

nessisonett

@Ralizah Yeah, once I decide to actually go back to my Switch and finish all those games I’ve left untouched, I’ll probably pick up something made by 8bitdo, whether that’s the Mega Drive one or the SNES one.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

mookysam

@Ralizah Ooh I remember asking you about that controller a while ago. Is this the right one? M30 Controller

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Ralizah

@mookysam That's it.

Keep in mind that, due to the unusual button layout, you need to use it with games that feature button remapping to get the most out of it.

But for games like CotM that allow you to remap buttons, it's awesome.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

mookysam

@Ralizah Brilliant, cheers.That’s going on my “to buy” list. Will you have a long wait for your physical copy of Curse of the Moon 2 and does it come with any additional goodies?

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Ralizah

@mookysam Probably. LRG releases usually take months to go into production and ship out, which is why I skipped out on snagging Shantae and the Seven Sirens physically, since I didn't want to wait to play it.

As to extras... it really depends on the game! Some just come with a box and cartridge, but I've seen others ship with manuals, little foil cards, and other goodies as well. A lot of games come with more expensive "collector's edition"s that are filled to the brim with stuff, too.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

RogerRoger

@Ralizah @mookysam Yeah, the only bad thing about Limited Run Games is the wait. I've got three orders unfulfilled, delayed even further this year (for totally understandable reasons) but they're not averse to randomly adding on an extra month to their production estimates, either.

Fingers tightly crossed for speedy shipments, to anybody with outstanding orders.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@thiz I think you have more than enough quality gaming there for the moment!

I hope you enjoy GoW and Spidey as I think they’re two of the best games on the console.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@thiz Yeah, my top two from your current selection would be Spider-Man and Detroit (in that order) but I've heard plenty of good things about the others. Crash and Spyro frequently end up in PSN sales, so just keep an eye out whenever they're refreshed, and I'm sure you'll be able to snag 'em soon.

Enjoy building your next-generation hype!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

Ghost of Tsushima of course! So far it's pretty good. Definitely another amazing PlayStation exclusive.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

andreoni79

Just bought a sealed copy of Judgment for € 20.
The game is only € 12 now on the Store, but the retail version must be pretty rare if Amazon too can't sell me a copy in Italian: I've only found a UK version and it's € 77!

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

nessisonett

@thiz ...Kratos was always voiced by an African-American voice actor? And he was only replaced in the reboot? I literally played the trilogy at the end of last year and his voice is consistent throughout it.

Rudy_Manchego

As we are getting towards the end of the gen, I've realised my PS4 physical collection is possibly the biggest console collection of games I have at something like over 40 games. Decided though I might try and pick up some of the physical PS4 exclusives from a collecting point of view, so found a relatively cheap copy of Gravity Rush Remastered on ebay.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

nisso8090

I bought this illustration a few months ago.
The truth is not bad.

Edited on by nisso8090

nisso8090

RogerRoger

@Rudy_Manchego That's interesting; just glanced at my own shelves and, like you, I think I've got more PS4 games than for any other console. I wouldn't have thought that to be the case, particularly with digital finally being a viable option this past generation, but there we are.

Will you be buying physical copies of games you've purchased digitally, if any?

Making It So Since 1987

Rudy_Manchego

@RogerRoger Yeah I was the same.. but I have had my PS4 sonce 2015 and until 2017 was my main console and it seems I bought most of my triple A games physically.

I have a few Sony exclusives from PS Plus which I am tempted to buy again - such as Tearaway, LBP3 and Until Dawn. They are also quite cheap as well.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

RogerRoger

@Rudy_Manchego Blimey, I've had mine since 2014... where has this generation gone?! And here I was, thinking it was a bit too soon for the PlayStation5 be a thing!

Definitely the time to strike on physical copies. As soon as the PS4 becomes "last-gen" those price tags will start to creep up, for sure. I should scroll through my Library as well, as I haven't played many PS Plus games but those I have, I've enjoyed quite a lot. Good tip!

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@thiz Play the game. It’s explained.

Col_McCafferty

@nessisonett Wait, we need everything little thing explained within the first few minutes or wah wah, it's not fair.

Something like that anyway.

🙄

Col_McCafferty

nessisonett

@thiz Mate, you’re like an hour into a 70 hour game. It’s not like they’re going to just dump you into it with 0 buildup. If you don’t have the patience to get through the opening act then there’s no way you’ll finish this game, I guarantee it.

BearsEatBeets

The prices for Judgement and Kerbel Space Program were to good for me to ignore in the current sale. So much for not buying anymore games until the PS5.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic