Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 3,064

RogerRoger

@Tasuki That is odd. Maybe there are different rules for physical products that you could theoretically trade in at an actual store or something? In case the store then sells it to a kid? Total guess!

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KratosMD

Just ordered Accel World vs Sword Art Online for €19. Saw that this game was on sale as I was buying another Sword Art Online game and so I decided to get it as well.

KratosMD

RogerRoger

Just purchased and downloaded Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast on PS4.

For those concerned about a cash-grab, it comes in at a somewhat-reasonable £7.99 (especially considering it appears to be a simple port of the PC version at maximum settings).

@Fullbringlchigo Heads up, buddy!

Making It So Since 1987

KratosMD

Just ordered Sword Art Online: Lost Song. I love this series now through the anime, so I just have to get physical copies of these games while I still can. I've already bought 4 out of 5 SAO games and depending on how much I'll enjoy season 2 of SAO, I might get Fatal Bullet as well.

KratosMD

ZeD

Kingdom Hearts 3 for me, added to the back log...

Staff Writer @ www.otakugamers.uk
PSN: zedmayer
115 Platinums
Latest Platinum : Slayaway Camp (PS4)
Working On: Patapon/Game of Thrones/Grim Fandango

PSN: zedmayer | Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

Bought Shadow of the Tomb Raider Croft Edition in the Deal of the Week. I don't normally buy any DLC before I've played the main game, but for 24 quid I thought thst was too good to pass over.

I've really enjoyed the previous games, but from what I saw of it it just looked like too much of more of the same. But i think enough time has passed for me thst i don't recall so much of the previous games.

So really looking forward tomplay this, shout out to @RogerRoger and @Th3solution whose comments in the game thread piqued my interest. Cheers guys!

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

@JohnnyShoulder Awesome! I think you’ll like it. For the money I think that’s a good call on getting the Croft Edition. I didn’t play the DLC but kinda want to. I’ll be curious to hear your impressions.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

————————

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Yay! Looking forward to what you think. It'll be interesting because you'll have the DLC tombs integrated into the environments as you progress (although some are left until later in the game, or might not unlock until you've seen the credits). It may therefore feel particularly gargantuan at times, so I'd say you were wise to wait, but even the weakest DLC tomb matches the quality of some found in the core game... and the best? Well, I consider one to be the greatest ever Tomb Raider tomb. Not to oversell it or anything!

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Bought Spider-Man in the latest PS store sale. Recently got given some credit as a gift and have been wanting this game for an age now.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

There is no longer a good time to release a game. There are only less s**t times to release a game

carlos82

Just picked up the Ghostbusters remaster, a remaster in the most basic terms of a resolution and framerate increase. Still though I've been having a lot of fun with it and the higher framerate helps with that and it's a nice throwback to my childhood, now back to taking down the Marshmallow man

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

KratosMD

Best day ever. I just preordered Death Stranding for only €45. The game is being discounted from €60 to €50 this week for members only at the online store that I preordered it from, and I also got a €5 discount code that's only usable until tomorrow from that same site. Love it!

I was originally hesitant on preordering the game since Trails of Cold Steel III comes out next week and the week after Death Stranding is when Pokémon Sword/Shield comes out, so I thought I would have too many new games to play. But at that price, I just couldn't stay away from it. Definitely worth it!

Edited on by KratosMD

KratosMD

RogerRoger

@KratosMD Nicely done! Here's hoping it lives up to the hype for you.

Making It So Since 1987

KratosMD

@RogerRoger Thanks mate! Yeah I hope so too, especially since I haven't kept up with any of the 2019 releases so I really want to make at least some memories of the new video games from this year.

KratosMD

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD I voted in the Golden Joysticks Awards earlier (only to get the free Kojima E-magazine) and then realised I've only played one game from this year!

KratosMD

@JohnnyShoulder Honestly I don't think there have many true "must haves" thus far this year compared to last year. There were a lot of great games like Kingdom Hearts 3, Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5, but none that I felt compelled to get on release day. Although the upcoming weeks are going to bring that around for me with games like Trails of Cold Steel III, Death Stranding and Pokémon Sword/Shield. I would've liked to get Shenmue III as well but I still haven't finished the second game yet.

Which game did you play from this year btw?

KratosMD

carlos82

@KratosMD this year hasn't been great after an amazing couple of years, my only day one games have been Resident Evil 2 and the soon to be Outer Worlds and that's largely based upon loving the original and the early Fallout games. I was looking forward to Doom Eternal but that's vanished for now, the only other game I have pre ordered is Star Wars, largely due to my son wanting it and the fact I managed to get the deluxe version for £40 on CD keys

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

PSN: AVGN_82

KALofKRYPTON

Finally caved on the Space Hulk bundle that was on sale. Got Deathwing and Space Hulk Tactics for £12.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

JohnnyShoulder

@KratosMD It was Sekiro I bought earlier, and I have no regrets as it was awesome! I will probably buy Resi Evil 2 next for Halloween, but that will probably be it from this year.
I try not fall into the trap of clamouring for new releases, I did that a few years back and ended up hating the games I bought lol.

Thrillho

The Division 2 is the only release from this year I’ve played.

I’d like to pick up Borderlands but I’m more than happy to wait for most releases now. I’d consider getting Death Stranding soon after release just to try and avoid it being spoilt for me.

Thrillho

Arugula

Anyone have experience with Call of Cthulu? It's $12 on the PS Store (which tells it's own story I suppose) and I was interested when it released at $60 so if anyone has any thoughts they'd like to share...

Perhaps this should be in recommendations though it could be my next PS4 purchase. 🤷‍♂️

Edited on by Arugula

Arugula

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic