Forums

Topic: Your Latest PS4 Purchase

Posts 2,061 to 2,080 of 4,199

KALofKRYPTON

@kyleforrester87 I actually didn't spend a huge amount of time with the Cybertron games. Mostly played them in a 'pass-the-pad' fashion over beers.

I traded Devastation a little while ago - may get it again and do runs with the other characters. Damned shame there was never any Decepticon DLC for it.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

MaccaMUFC

Bought the HZD add-on The Frozen Wilds last night with 15 minutes to go before the sale ended. I’ve barely started the main game but it seemed like a good offer from what I’ve read about it.

MaccaMUFC

themcnoisy

@kyleforrester87 @KALofKRYPTON Transformers was alright, vanquish was decent but more of a shooter.

I think as my memory isn't the best I forget what buttons do what and end up trying everything and mastering nothing. Then I get frustrated. Will play more later this weekend.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Elodin

Went with far cry 5. Not sure if I'll jump right in. I have Nier to finish, but after watching many a videos I decided on that. Too good of deal to pass up.

Elodin

JohnnyShoulder

@Elodin Good choice, hope you enjoy it! Think I'm about half way through it, will get back to it after I've finished Sekiro. You played any of the other Far Cry games?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Elodin

@JohnnyShoulder I played far cry 3 and had a great time with that game. I like the idea of companions and the ability to upgrade them and choose different ones for different situations. Thanks again for the advice.

Elodin

JamesTheElite

I got Mortal Kombat 11 and Days Gone and I can’t wait to buy Rage 2, so I can stream it on my YouTube channel.

Edited on by JamesTheElite

JamesTheElite

JamesTheElite

I got that game to and the frozen wilds dlc but I never finished the game ever since @MaccaMUFC

JamesTheElite

Tasuki

Snagged Sims 4 as part of the Flash Sale for $10. Been wanting to play The Sims as of late and without a PC it's kinda hard. For 10 bucks I figured what the heck.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

kyleforrester87

I just got Dark Souls 2 for £8.99 in the sale, not ready to play it yet but beats paying £20 or whatever down the line.

I did already buy a hard copy once upon a time but traded it in. I’ve manned up since then I hope.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

dellyrascal

Just picked up SIms 4 on my US account, for the princely sum of £6:16... bought a £10 US card at PC Game Supply for under £8 and away i go..

For that price, ya cant argue...

I stood there chattering in excitement, like a necrophile at a bus crash....

Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Do you have a death wish? Loads of content with all the DLC, which is probs better than the main game. Not a bad game by any means but defo my least favourite game in the series. Some of the bosses are complete duffers lol.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSVR_lover

I bought Death Mark. Kinda cool in an indie sort of way.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Thrillho

Yakuza 6 (£20) in the Big in Japan sale even if I have so many other Yakuza games to get through first. Plus Mutant Year Zero on sale (£19) and the Surviving Mars DLC (£18) after they released the second big update which looks great (and that was only just more expensive than buying the new DLC alone).

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

Jurassic World Evolution. Been fancying something like this for awhile now and it was in the latest ps store sale for 16 quid.

Thrillho

@JohnnyShoulder I thought it was a fun enough game. Getting each “faction” happy could get a bit annoying (some tasks are so hard that I would just cancel them straight off).

The geography of levels could be annoying at times, particularly if you need to change something to hit a 5* rating but there’s no space to fit it in; having room for the monorail (once unlocked) can be really hard to judge.

Thrillho

QualityGeezer

Finally bought summerset. Got the collectors edition with statue for £30 in game

QualityGeezer

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Yeah I already had to restart the level as my first building i built I placed on the wrong side of the fence and couldn't place a path to connect it to the others lol. I'm enjoying it, quite a mellow experience so far on a lazy sunday. I've missed a couple of the help tips that have come up and couldn't find a way to view them, so had to Google a few things.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic