Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 6,460

MaulTsir

I've just started FFXV after finally completing Tales Of Beseria which I really enjoyed but I was glad to get it finished, it was my first time playing a Tales game. I've had FFXV in my back log for so long but finally decided to give it a go, I've heard mixed reviews but so far I'm enjoying it

MaulTsir

andreoni79

@Th3solution Now I want a Yakuza game set in the '40s Berlin! 🤣
@Kidfried Judgment is a very good crime story: it's a 20 hours game if you play only its dark and violent main missions, but it's a +60 hours game if you dive into its crazy secondary missions and tons of minigames.
@nessisonett I have spent only 1 hour with Sniper Elite 4 but I started it on Authentic (no Hud, no enemy marks...) so I'm still at the very beginning of the first map. No HUD makes it a survival horror!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Kidfried

@nessisonett Haha, I was laughing so hard. When you said "it isn’t very long but it’s good fun while it lasts" I already raised an eyebrow. But, seeing how much more you game than I do, I thought to myself for a moment: sure, @nessisonett probably finishes one of those every week. Then I read the Hitler comment 🤷‍♀️😁

Kidfried

Kidfried

@andreoni79 A Yakuza game set in Berlin. It takes place in Berlin, only it looks just like Kamurocho of course.

I am at chapter 3 or something of the game, and I'm kinda doubting whether to continue or let this game slide. What do you suggest?

Kidfried

nessisonett

@andreoni79 @Kidfried I think The Saboteur is the closest we’d get to a Yakuza game in that time period!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Kidfried

@nessisonett Did you ever play that game by the way? I wanted to buy the game but reviews kinda scared me off.

Kidfried

nessisonett

@Kidfried Nah, it’s one of those games I hear a few people absolutely rave about but it didn’t take off widely. I guess it’s kinda a cult game at this point and pretty crazy to think it’ll be 2 generations ago next month.

MaulTsir

@andreoni79 I played it on the 360 also, I thought it was a decent game with a solid story would of like to of seen another one but don't think it competed with the bigger titles at the time

MaulTsir

Black_Swordsman

I am currently playing through Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered, it's almost a blank slate for me as I remember very little of the PS3 title, outside of the opening and closing chapters. I just completed the first chapter ,and am thoroughly enjoying the game. @BearsEatBeets maybe i can catch up to you in a few days!

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

Black_Swordsman

@BearsEatBeets Rofl. I'll be pleased to share them. Thus far, all I have to say, is "Bustin' makes me feel good"

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

Black_Swordsman

Still playing Ghostbusters The Video Game: Remastered. I am currently trying to escape the Ghost World, with Ray & Egon. I don't know what lies around the next corner, but I just defeated the librarian with the co-operation of the original Ghostbusters, and shared some screenshots online. Great game, great learning process. From what I remember of the PS3 version, though, this next puzzle is a stinker, very hard to discover which portal leads out.

redd214

Downloaded Yakuza Kiwami from plus on a whim and my God I've been missing out on these games all these years!!! Never played one before in the series and its very obviously from a different era but I've been playing for hours today! May have to check out some of the other games eventually

redd214

redd214

@Kidfried haha thanks! Really having fun with it thus far, story is great as well, can't wait to see how it unfolds! Thankful I added it to my library whenever the heck it was free on Plus

Edited on by redd214

redd214

nessisonett

@redd214 Kiwami’s an interesting one because you can genuinely play that or Zero first and you couldn’t go wrong. I think I’d recommend that if you enjoy yourself then you play Yakuza Zero next though, it’s absolute fantastic!

redd214

@nessisonett Thanks for the recommendation! Was just reading an old article on here about the series and seems like a good way to go next, whenever I find time that is.

redd214

nessisonett

Started Alien Isolation on PC and was blown away by the graphics after having played it on PS4 a while back. That is, until another character opened their mouth and it suddenly resembled the original Deus Ex 😂

Black_Swordsman

@nessisonett I got pretty far with Alien Isolation when I first played it, gave up after I lost patience with that sort of game.

Currently playing through Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered and just completed the superficial levels of the museum area, and am now exploring the sub-levels.

Edited on by Black_Swordsman

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic