Forums

Topic: What PS4 Games Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 2,701 to 2,720 of 6,461

HallowMoonshadow

I'd love to help... Only problem is I've never played Super Meat Boy @Draco_V_Ecliptic 😅

In fact I've only ever heard of it mentioned in passing and don't really know what it is so I can't really help at all on that front. Apologies!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Kidfried

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy It's a hardcore platformer, with a focus on wall jumps. The only similarity with Dark Souls is that you'll die a lot in both of them.

For platform fans Super Meat Boy is pretty nice, but I would prefer Celeste any day of the week. Nicer graphics, a cool story, and yes, it's a bit easier, but it can get pretty hard too.

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@Draco_V_Ecliptic I keep meaning to ask you, by the way, are you a Photo Mode kinda player? Did you dabble with the Photo Mode in Jedi: Fallen Order at all?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Black_Swordsman

@RogerRoger Yeah, took plenty of screenshots, all available on my Playstation account.

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

RogerRoger

@Draco_V_Ecliptic Cool, I'll look 'em up (if you don't mind being found)!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Oh I haven't made any progress with Dark Souls Remastered since I last played it @Draco_V_Ecliptic

Honestly I don't know if I'll be going back to it anytime soon as it wasn't quite holding my attention at all the last few attempts to play it... I'll probably restsrt it again some point in the new year maybe.

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

HallowMoonshadow

Well I think it's more to do with my current mood then anything wrong with the game @Draco_V_Ecliptic.

I've only been through it once way back in 2013 and seeing as I hadn't even made it to Anor Londo yet for this playthrough of the remaster I can't quite comment on it's quality as a whole or the final third in particular (Though I do recall thinking Lost Izalith wasn't that good in the slightest).

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Black_Swordsman

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy What's happening with your current mood? Everything ok? Feel free to respond in The Chit Chat Thread if you feel like a natter .

"Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation." - Alasdair Gray

PSN: Draco_V_Ecliptic

HallowMoonshadow

Thank you for the offer but I'm quite alright @Draco_V_Ecliptic ... Just in a bit rut regarding gaming is all

nessisonett

That’s the credits rolled on the original A Realm Reborn story in FFXIV after 83 hours. I really did enjoy it and now I’m onto the intermediary quests before jumping into Heavensward. So much content!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

andreoni79

I beat Judgment last night, 62 hours and 56% completion... Too many minigames! 😂
Now I got the complete edition of Sniper Elite 4, convinced by the no-HUD gameplay videos and the € 15 price tag.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Kidfried

@andreoni79 I have that on my backlog right now. Is the story and game worth it to see it through to the end?

Kidfried

nessisonett

@Kidfried I played it on Now and it isn’t very long but it’s good fun while it lasts. Shame it didn’t include the Hitler DLC, I really wanted to shoot him in the balls.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Th3solution

@nessisonett Hitler has a cameo in Judgment?! Wow, that’s off the rails. 😉
(Yeah, I think Kid was referring to Judgment.)

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic