Forums

Topic: the DIABLO III Reaper of Souls PS4 thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 404

Krozath62

themcnoisy wrote:

To push this thread up I will post on here. I'm looking to complete act 3 on Wednesday and Thursday. If anyone sees me on jump in if you feel like. Its headsets off until anyone sets up a big event in the future. Keep me posted really enjoyed getting to know the mechanics last week and some of you experts have really set me up to do well in future installments.

What level are you up to now? I'll probably jump in if I see you playing.

Krozath62

Clay_Davis83

I will probably hop in as well, only have 3 more characters to get to level 70. Also grinding out the 500 bounties trophy if anyone is interested

PSN: ClayDavis83

Twitter:

themcnoisy

Level 62 or 63 I think, my gears a lot better now as well once ive done act 3 will grind bounties - I will join ur game if I see u on.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

Fellas its torment time, just how hard is this difficulty and is it viable to have a run on this difficulty whilst you pick up the bounty trophy (I'm too far back but you have all helped me)? Last couple of nights on Diablo for me and I wouldn't mind going out with a bang and helping anyone who needs the help of a level 65 crusader.

Clay_Davis83

I run in between torment 1 & torment 2. Can be difficult alone but the loot drops are worth it.

Twitter:

Tasuki

I have only ran torment on my Crusader which if geared isn't too hard. The biggest problem I have is how much life some of the bosses have.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Tasuki

Clay_Davis83 wrote:

@Tasuki yea the bosses are just damage sponges, gets tiresome.

Yeah the few times I died on torment was when I was doing a rift and fighting a rift boss and that's was because of how much health they had I would start to daydream and get killed cause I wasn't paying attention.

My Backlog

Krozath62

@themcnoisy I think you will need to finish the campaign before the game will let you do bounties or rifts on your own. Of coarse you can do them with one of us though.

I been doing a lot of t3 rifts for the paragon points. T3 is about the most I can handle right now, but it seems to be worth it. been seeing alot more greens and slightly better yellow. I also tried one of the greater rifts solo. It was hella hard, only made it up to level 15. I have a couple greater rift shards banked for when we have a group of 3 or 4.

When I do the bounties, I tend to do them at normal setting. I'm only looking to get my 500 for the trophy from them, so I just want to blast through them.

Krozath62

themcnoisy

What an epic boss battle on Act 5, Torment 2 with @Krozath62 earlier - all my gear broke (never knew that could happen) changed to my second string gear - and that broke as well. Luckily Krozath finished it off. Then @Clay_Davis83 joined in as help us to batter a rift which was pretty tough. @Tasuki you really need to get some time off to join in.

Krozath62

themcnoisy wrote:

What an epic boss battle on Act 5, Torment 2 with @Krozath62 earlier - all my gear broke (never knew that could happen) changed to my second string gear - and that broke as well. Luckily Krozath finished it off. Then @Clay_Davis83 joined in as help us to batter a rift which was pretty tough. @Tasuki you really need to get some time off to join in.

Ya, It was a pretty epic battle against Urzael. That's why I told you to try to stay behind him. All his power is directed to the front. Now that your 70 we need to work on getting you some better gear and more paragon points. the best place to do that is going to be T2 rifts or T3 if others join us.

Krozath62

Tasuki

@themcnoisy Lol yeah totally. Right now my days off are dealt with house cleaning that I let go far too long and that I am trying to finish up in time for Easter for when the family comes over.

My Backlog

themcnoisy

iDangerMouse_ wrote:

Just killed Diablo on Torment I with my HC Witch Doctor (lvl 65) and damn it was hard!! Took me like 20-25 minutes! Almost died about 10 times aswell! It's really difficult on your own!

I'm back on in ten minutes. Just about to face the first boss of act v again. Will throw you an invite. Playing on master difficulty.

themcnoisy

Anybody up for any of the following?
A torment 3 run on act one,
10 bounties run on torment 1 or
Something else
Headsets on this time. Got some free time Friday from 9 uk time or Saturday.

Clay_Davis83

I may be able to do that Friday or sat. Only 3 more characters to get to level 70!

Twitter:

themcnoisy

Sweet only need 2 more of us.

themcnoisy

@Tasuki thanks for posting that mate, proper good stuff. So that's the fantastic 3 - is there a 4th???

Krozath62

I would join you guys. unfortunately my ps+ has expired and I don't know if I'll be able to re-sub it this week. So no online for me till I do.

Krozath62

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.