Forums

Topic: pushsquare Forums GOTY 2016!

Posts 21 to 40 of 115

Mega-Gazz

Dark Souls 3 - 4 pts
Ratchet & Clank - 1 pt
Doom - 1 pt

Edit: If I create accounts for my wife and Kids can I use them to vote multiple times? Just asking, no reason

Edited on by Mega-Gazz

Mega-Gazz

themcnoisy

Thanks for the votes so far everyone. Ratchet and Clanks killing it, maybe the first game I buy specifically for the pro! Keep the votes coming forum members 1 vote can make all the difference.

@Mega-Gazz: Haha, that wouldn't be very sporting. Just imagine telling her that Tasuki has banned her during conversation at breakfast time.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Mega-Gazz

Shucks, I guess I shouldn't have announced and spelled out my plans. Classic faux-pas.

Mega-Gazz

Nei

Here we go, I know one of my picks might be controversial but this truly reflects my most loved/played ps4 games this year:

Final Fantasy XV - 3 points
Street Fighter V - 2 points
Ratchet & Clank - 1 point

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

Fight_Teza_Fight

I have come to realise that I probably wouldn't finish The Last Guardian by the deadline. All I want to play is Final Fantasy XV. I'll play it when I'm ready, so here are my picks:

EDIT: I just played The Last Guardian...Incredible. Won't get experiences like THIS anywhere else. Amazing year for PlayStation.

Uncharted 4- 3 points
The Last Guardian- 2 points
Final Fantasy XV- 1 point

Honorable mentions: Rez Infinite, Thumper, Severed, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth

Edited on by Fight_Teza_Fight

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

ztpayne7

@Feena: I finally got Street Fighter V on Black Friday for free (buy 2 get 1 free) and it's much better than I was expecting with all the press it got. It's probably my favorite since Street Fighter II which my brother and me played all the time.

ztpayne7

Nei

@ztpayne7: it's a very good game that was launched disastrously...anyway it's getting better and better each month! Glad you like it - I play it everyday tbh.

Never belligerent but always uncompromising.

AdamNovice

Uncharted 4 - 3pts
The Last Guardian 2pts
Deus Ex Mankind Divided 1pt

AdamNovice

Twitter:

Jairo_MC

Rise of the Tomb Raider - 3pts
Final Fantasy XV - 2 pts
Dragon Quest Builders - 1 pt

Jairo_MC

PSN: Jairo_MC | Twitter:

Sanquine

@kyleforrester87: To be fair , i did not played that game ( i did see the movie). So, i could not include it on the list.. ( hopefully i get that game for christmas/ short on cash )

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

LieutenantFatman

Dark Souls 3 - 3
Xcom 2 - 2
Overcooked - 1

LieutenantFatman

Gamer83

Really like seeing Ratchet & Clank on a lot of lists. It wasn't my favorite game of the year but it was damn close.

@Sanquine:
I don't know about where you live but I've seen R&C for as low as $10 during some holiday sales here in the U.S. It's an awesome game, especially if you're a fan of the older entries in the series. I'd definitely say give it a shot some day.

Gamer83

Sanquine

@Gamer83: 10 dollars? Here, in Europe ( Netherlands) i still have to pay like 30 euro's so you see the price is still very high:/ . since im living on my own and have to pay my college tuition ( i pay monthly like 200 euros i know it isnt much in american standards but since i only earn 600 euro +student loan (400 , which for the most part is used for rental/housing) the end of the month im happy if i have some money left for saving).

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

Fight_Teza_Fight

@themcnoisy: Edited my picks & scoring. HAD to get the Last Guardian in there.

Lives, Lived, Will Live.
Dies, Died, Will Die.
If we could perceive time for what it really was,
What reason would Grammar Professors have to get out of bed?- Robert & Rosalind Lutece

themcnoisy

@LieutenantFatman: Thanks for pointing that out bro.

Counting is taking place in the next half hour then no one can edit their picks! Thanks for voting everyone, I'm usually all over these votes like sugar on a fruit pastel but life man, totally getting in the way at the minute.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.