Forums

Topic: PlayStation Plus | OT |

Posts 721 to 725 of 725

trev666

but by the time you do that they might have left the service they dont stay on there permanently

trev666

Th3solution

@trev666 Yeah, that’s a good point, and hopefully there will be a little advanced warning (maybe at least a month) for when titles will start being pulled from the service. If/when that happens, it might pressure me to upgrade and quickly knock out a few of these titles I’ve been eyeing.

If Sony starts pulling titles off with no advanced notice, then I’m out of luck, I suppose.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

————————

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

JohnnyShoulder

@Th3solution Or you could look at it like this - the games they add might even more appealing to you. That is one of the risks with a subscription service if you are not currently signed up or not gonna stay signed up, that you may miss out on some games that interest you.

But just like with most things in life, you are not gonna everything that you want all of the time.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

@JohnnyShoulder True. If they take games out they likely will add games to replace those and maybe we’d get some even better ones.

It all depends on the length and of the game(s) getting pulled. The really long games like AC Valhalla or Kingdom Come Deliverance are just going to take too much time to try and rush through in a short period. Might as well buy those. But the short indies that can be finished in a couple play sessions would be perfect for bingeing on before they leave.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

————————

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

nessisonett

I am now hopelessly addicted to Lumines. Thanks PS Plus.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic