Forums

Topic: Playstation 4 Backloggery and most wanted!

Posts 281 to 300 of 699

DonJorginho

@themcnoisy Did you manage to complete it? I can handle a fair amount of horror games but am just wondering if it is worth giving this a play and if it isn't heart attack levels.

DonJorginho

themcnoisy

@DonJorginho give it a go mate. I hated it. I think @AdamNovice is a better person to ask.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

AdamNovice

Resi 7 is really good, a proper Resi game about survival horror and inventory management. Not a bad story either.
As for jumpscares, well there's a fair few and I absolutely hate jumpscares. So to ensure I coped with it I watched a YouTube video of all of them so I knew when they came. It's not a purist way to play and it spoiled a bit of the story but I was able to enjoy the game a lot more. It's the game's atmosphere that does it more then anything.

AdamNovice

Twitter:

themcnoisy

@AdamNovice what about VR?

(I already know the answer this is more for @DonJorginho as you posted somewhere else a while ago)

themcnoisy

New Backlog

Detroit - Finish the game
RoundGuard - Obtain and Master all the relics
Puyo Puyo Tetris - Burst 100,000 bubbles
Dreams - Finish the main game and set max sassyness to a puppet.

Once that's all done I will start something new. Really glad I have picked up Detroit again - those initial sections are rubbish, now it's getting really really good.

JohnnyShoulder

@themcnoisy Hate to be the one to tell you told you so, but you know....

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Th3solution

>>> Old Backlog:
-Assassin’s Creed Origins (still working on it, but making some progress)
-The Last Guardian (completed)
-A Plague Tale (not started)

>>>Old Vita Backlog: (I have barely even turned on my Vita, so haven’t made any progress on either of these)
-Trails of Cold Steel
-Danganronpa V3

>>>Previous Planned Purchases:
-Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (purchased and completed)
-Death Stranding (purchased)
-Final Fantasy 7 Remake (not yet)

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

>>>New Backlog:
-Assassin’s Creed Origins
-Horizon Chase Turbo
-Hitman First Season

>>>Vita Backlog:
-Trails of Cold Steel
I’ll keep it simple.

>>>>Planned Purchases / Most Wanted:
-Final Fantasy 7 Remake
-Ghost of Tsushima
-Dreams

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

themcnoisy

@JohnnyShoulder one of the reasons I never tossed it. I'm just passed the bit with the crazy android who's stress goes up and down in the abandoned house. Fantastic section and unnerving.

I was still very uncomfortable around the dad and daughter section. I know drugged up psychos are running around in the real world and I would rather not see it happening in a game or film.

Too dark for me. Also almost every none player character is massively flawed, I'm looking forward to meeting a person who is nice! Abusive Police, Sons and Fathers, the game is anti men.

Ralizah

New year. I'm just starting fresh with this.

Next Three Games to Beat
1) Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)
2) The Messenger (Switch)
3) AI: The Somnium Files (Switch)

Next Three Purchases
1) Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Switch)
2) Shantae and the Seven Sirens (Switch)
3) Catherine: Full Body (Switch)

Games Purchased: 7 (technically 8, but I'm not counting one of them)
Games Beaten: 5

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

This should be fun for you all to shame me for not finishing games, especially as this is just PS4.

Played But Not Finished
Devil May Cry V
Dark Souls 2
Metal Gear Solid V
Death Stranding
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Judgment
Horizon: Zero Dawn
LA Noire
Crash Bandicoot

Bought But Not Started
Days Gone
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
Resonance of Fate 4K
Yakuza 4+5
GTA Vice City

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

themcnoisy

Old Backlog

Detroit - Finish the game - Competed!

RoundGuard - Obtain and Master all the relics - 50% done will keep it in rotation post ps now games I'm playing.

Puyo Puyo Tetris - Burst 100,000 bubbles - Completed!

Dreams - Finish the main game and set max sassyness to a puppet. - Completed!

New Backlog

Dead or Alive 5 final Round - Obtain 45% trophy count. (online is dead and a good amount of the Trophies are online based)

Altered Beast - Get to level 3 without losing a life. Harder than it sounds if you know Altered Beast.

Nascar 3 - Finish a season, played this via streaming and had a hard crash on the system so I will download later. Who would have thought driving in one big circle can be so captivating?

themcnoisy

@nessisonett I forgot to mention this last time I read your backlog - that is a ton of 3rd person action type games. Do you ever jump onto a shooter or puzzle game at all?

nessisonett

@themcnoisy That’s a good point, I used to play a lot of Overwatch but I found I was just getting a bit annoyed at it. I have Wolfenstein that I haven’t finished but I got really stuck in it. Puzzle games, I still have The Witness and Fez, which could actually be a nice change of pace!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

Oh, hello topic! I haven't done this since... wow, early December?!

Previous Backlog:
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Photo Mode Playthrough (actually, no!)
inFAMOUS 2 (again, and less surprisingly, no)
Shenmue I & II (halfway there; one down, one to go)
Many Random PC Games (er... nope)

That isn't to say that I haven't played anything since December; quite the opposite, in fact. Along with the first Shenmue as stated above, I started and finished Life is Strange 2, Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, ADR1FT, PaRappa the Rapper 2, Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy, DOOM 64, Marvel's Spider-Man, Max Payne, Spider-Man (2000, PSone) and its sequel, Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro. I also replayed Horizon: Zero Dawn and its Frozen Wilds DLC in its entirety, got the platinum in Star Wars: Battlefront II and stuck my head in the Resident Evil: Director's Cut mansion door (only to bail soon after, because I'm a coward).

Purchased many games, some of which got completed right away (see most of the above) and others which got added to the ever-growing pile; notable examples include The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy VII and DOOM 3. Currently, the total of my entire backlog sits somewhere in the mid-seventies, so I'll keep it brief and outline what I actually plan on playing next.

Current Backlog:
Spider-Man: The Movie (2002, PS2)
LEGO Marvel Super-Heroes (PS4)
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Photo Mode Playthrough
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

Upcoming Purchases:
Star Wars: Episode I Racer
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Kentucky Route Zero

Edited on by RogerRoger

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@RogerRoger I've platinumed Lego Marvel twice! Great game, although this was played with my middle son maybe 4/5 years ago. Loads of fan service and it was before Traveller's Tales started to go in with DLC, so what you see is what you will get. Loads of characters!

Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2 are also decent games, nice backlog you have there Rog.

You should make Kentucky Route Zero a purchase, its not for everyone (I am in that group) but I think you will like it.

BearsEatBeets

Not done this topic before but I've got my backlog to a good place of late and it looks a bit like this.

Games purchased but not started:

Walking Dead season 3 (probably wait on cheap final season and bash them out together)
Yakuza Kiwami
Dreams

This section has been in double digits in the past so going to try and keep it low now. Next are games I've completed story-wise but plan on doing replays/extra bits for trophies.

Resident Evil 2 & 3
A Plague Tale
Detroit
Until Dawn
Oxenfree
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Games I can occasionally drop in and out of anytime include

Steep - I only started playing to use up some Uplay points that were going to expire.
RDR 2 Online - keeps sucking me back in from time to time
GT Sport - haven't played in a couple of years but will get back to it.

Only other backlog catagory for me is stuff I want to replay again for the fun of it or for photos.

Uncharted Collection - recently did 1, will probably redo 2&3
Horizon Zero Dawn - just reinstalled as I'm in the mood to replay
TLOU - might try and squeeze in before the sequel
God of War/The Order - for fun and photos. Photomode came too late for my first run.

As for my gaming future,

TLOU 2 - pre-ordered
Ghost of Tsushima - waiting on bit more info before decided which version to get/pre-order
Cyberpunk 2077 - collector's edition pre-ordered
AC Valhalla

There might be some other games but they are less likely to be touched and I've put them in the 'Unfinished business' thread.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

themcnoisy

Updated New Backlog (thanks to Rog and @BearsEatBeets I had forgotten to write my next purchases)

Dead or Alive 5 final Round - Obtain 45% trophy count. (online is dead and a good amount of the Trophies are online based) - Completed last night

Altered Beast - Get to level 3 without losing a life. Harder than it sounds if you know Altered Beast.

Nascar 3 - Finish a season, played this via streaming and had a hard crash on the system so I will download later. Who would have thought driving in one big circle can be so captivating?

Streets of Rage 4 - Finish the story mode with Cherry.

To buy

The Walking dead the last chapter - PS4
Mechwarrior 5 - PC

RogerRoger

@themcnoisy Thanks, my friend! I'd played a bit of LEGO Marvel on PS3 before, with a friend, so knew it was one of the better ones when I saw it in the recent sale, but it was remembering your endorsement from the PS3 megapoll which pushed me over the edge. Finished its story the other day but, as you'll know, that only means it's about 18% complete! Will clear the map in small chunks, methinks.

You're not alone in endorsing Kentucky Route Zero now; somebody else mentioned it in close proximity to your recent recommendation, so I'll edit the above as a reminder!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic