Forums

Topic: Persona 5

Posts 601 to 606 of 606

Ralizah

RE Kawakami: It did always strike me as weird that you essentially have a slave who will jump on a dime to massage you for free. Not that I'm complaining: it's wonderful being able to go out at night.

Also, skipping class to read is really nice.

In terms of perks, Kawakami is definitely Best Girl.

Edited on by Ralizah

ACTIVELY PLAYING
Persona 5 Royal (PS4)
Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

I don’t know what it’s like in Japan but the teacher giving you extracurricular massages is all a bit noncey.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

mookysam

Well that's Persona 5 Royal completed. It only took me four months! It's very, very long and not as well paced as Persona 3 or 4, but I enjoyed it thoroughly.

As for the Confidants: Kawakami is a creep. The way she keeps calling the main character "master" is gross. The woman should be ashamed of herself! Her final perk is very useful, although I didn't make much use of it as I didn't max her confidant until the third semester. I still find Mishima annoying and wished there was an option to slap him. My favourite original confidants are Futaba and Sojiro.

Royal confidant (well, an expansion of a confidant from the original game): Akechi is great. I hated him in the first game, but despite being quite insane and something of a psychopath, he's great. I love the English vocal performance when he drops all pretence of being the Detective Prince.

#BlackLivesMatter

MaulTsir

So I've took the plunge over the bank holiday weekend and started Persona 5, I've had massive doubts about the game since well Forever but seen as it's on ps plus collection I thought I'd give it a go. I am going to do something I don't usually and play 2 games at once, mainly because this game takes along time by the sounds of it and also so I don't get burnt out, if I just have a few sessions at a time I may enjoy it alot better although at some point it may end up being my main game 🀣

Anyway I'm about 10 hours in and I've got to say I'm enjoying it alot more than I thought I would, I was put off by all the videos I'd seen because the artwork during battles didn't appeal to me with the writing all over the place and the amount of text chat I'd heard a couple of people say it's all way to long and alot of it is just nonsense but from what I've played so far I'm a little bit hooked. Hopefully I can stick with it and make it all the way through.

MaulTsir

Th3solution

@MaulTsir Yeah, I got to where I just skimmed the text messages and even some of the main dialogue since chances are you’ll be reading or hearing it all again later anyways. πŸ˜…
But outside of that the story is actually good, so hopefully you continue to find enjoyment in it.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Forum Megapoll 2020 - Best Video Game Box Art: Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Special Edition

MaulTsir

@Th3solution yeah I've played a few more hours I barely feel like I'm scratching the surface as of yet and there hasn't been to much combat either but some of the conversations seem a but pointless as on they have nothing to do with the story just although I feel there's an over arching plot point that it's eventually all pointing too, I'm still enjoying it though and feel like I want to keep playing.

In honesty I never really fancied it but with it being on ps plus collection and the way nearly everyone raves about it I felt like I can't loose anything but time by giving it a go, I think it was your comments along with a few others that got my interest in it more active I've noticed we seem to have similar gaming interests and thoughts (trying to make that sound the least stalking I can) 🀣

MaulTsir

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic