Forums

Topic: July ps plus games 2020

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Sicsyde

First I want to get this out of the way. I'm not whining or complaining about free games. I dont have to claim them. This is me venting frustration over the picks. These are my opinions period.

Rise of the Tomb Raider imo is great pick. I personally enjoyed the game. I'm happy that others get to play it. But my issue is why is there NBA 2k20? I don't like sports games. I find them tedious and incredibly boring. And yes I understand that the game is popular with it's own crowd. And I am aware the popularity of the sports genre is no way tiny. There are an incredible amount of games that actually have higher replay value. Does Sony just put games in a hat and just pulls one out? It feels like a huge letdown. In my opinion this was a bottom of the barrel choice. But to each their own.

Sicsyde

nessisonett

@Sicsyde Your problem here is ‘I don’t like sports games’. I don’t like pâté but I won’t get pissy if it’s served at a free buffet. I’ll just eat what I like.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Genrou

@Sicsyde "I'm not whining or complaining about free games"

Could have fooled me.

You have answered your own question. Sport games have a huge following so that why Sony did it.

I suggest you get off you high entitlement horse.

Seriously threads and users that post crap like this shouldn't even be allowed accounts on this site. It just makes the site and community look bad and dumb.

Genrou

Sicsyde

Entitlement horse? And since you think I shouldn't be allowed to have an account and that I make the community look bad and dumb? That is very interesting. I said it was my opinion OBVIOUSLY I was wanting to see if anyone else had a different take. Unlike you I enjoy a discussion with people from different viewpoints. I am not the entitled one here. So what I don't like sports games. They may have a huge following, as a gamer I say that's awesome! It's not my speed. You are the entitled one with the laughable attempts at insults. With the "How dare you" style of response. But let us not be petty here I stated my opinion and you didn't like it.

Sicsyde

Genrou

@Sicsyde Not entitled. This is going to be fun. Let's see

" But my issue is why is there NBA 2k20? I don't like sports games. I find them tedious and incredibly boring."

"There are an incredible amount of games that actually have higher replay value. Does Sony just put games in a hat and just pulls one out? It feels like a huge letdown. In my opinion this was a bottom of the barrel choice. "

So just because you don't like something they shouldn't offer it. Because you don't like it it's there's no logical reason that Sony should include it in PS+ and it's a bottom of the barrel choice. Yeah that is not entitlement at all.

There are going to be game that you don't like sometimes you just get over it and move on. Not come to a forum with a pissy attitude cause you didn't get what you wanted.

Sony doesn't even have to give you free games each month they are a bonus for signing up for PS+. You get PS+ for the ability to play online not free games. So just be happy you are getting them.

Edited on by Genrou

Genrou

Sicsyde

Bah misspelled oh well my point stands.

Sicsyde

Genrou

@Sicsyde Wow yeah your the one saying that I have the thought process of a brain fart and I have the mentality of a sixth grader, ok.

Hey I am sorry that I speak the truth and you just can't take it. I never did insult you. You come here posting a post crying like an entitled spoiled kid and I just called it as it was. That's all. My bad again if you can't handle the truth. But yeah keep insulting me like that and you probably won't last long here.

Genrou

Sicsyde

I'm not insulting you. Stating facts. And you must have a really high opinion of yourself. How dare I state an opinion and what I don't like. Having an opposing opinion isn't "crying". Yeah I made a few statements. You could have been like the others who responded. But nope you had to live up to the stereotype. It doesn't really do anything what I said. Yeah 2k20 is still a bad choice but oh well. Don't like what I say? Move on. Which is what I'm going to do after this post. You responded like a typical gamer. I'm not bitching about a free game and I know I don't have to claim it. I'm bitching at the type of game. So what? You seem to be the only one with an issue. So again let's call this right here and now. No more name calling no jaded perception.

Sicsyde

Sicsyde

I meant to say you responded like a typical wannabe gamer. Which I'm hoping you're not.

Sicsyde

nessisonett

Hey don’t insult Tony Hawk games, they’re gr8 sk8 m8.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.