Forums

Topic: General The Division 2 Thread

Posts 101 to 108 of 108

Splat

I'm just playing to play at this point. Bring on the Raid...

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

WanderingBullet

I'm waiting for the raid too since the repetition is getting a bit boring now. I'm only playing trying to get exotics and maybe some gears to make my build.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Thrillho

I only got World Tier 1 the other day. Is there a reason why control points now randomly get retaken?

Thrillho

Splat

Thrillho wrote:

I only got World Tier 1 the other day. Is there a reason why control points now randomly get retaken?

Just to keep you busy.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Thrillho

@Splat Fair comment

You do seem to be able to rattle through the world tiers though as I'm onto the second level already.

Thrillho

Throb

I just did the Tidal Basin second time round to finish off the invasion part and was expecting lots of lovely loot drops to boost my score but every piece of item I collected on that very last level was lower than my currently equipped items! Every other level I have played has always given me better loot after the round!

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

WanderingBullet

@Throb Atm, just go for 500 overall score, don't bother going out of your way trying to get any higher than that since loot drops tends to reward you with gears ranging anywhere between 490-500. If I'm not mistaken 500 is the cap for loot drops even if you're say 510.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

Throb

@WanderingBullet I think i'm at 478 at the moment, was hoping for more but I knew there would be a point where it would tail off

Can't think of anything good to put here just yet, watch this space...

PSN: Headthrob

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic