Forums

Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,795

andreoni79

Any news about the metalgearesque Left Alive? The game will be released next week IIRC.

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

JohnnyShoulder

Sony seem to be upping there game (no pun intended lol) in regards to deals recently. 3 lots of of separate deals and deal of the week starting today. Finding really hard to resist. Must. Not. Buy.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Pazzo-TheFool

Definitely snagging Castlevania Requiem.

Big Catholic Energy

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

KALofKRYPTON

Can anyone confirm that the PSN version of Metal Slug 3 (not the ACA NeoGeo version) works as a crossbuy for PS4, PS3 and Vita? The store seems a little confused...

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

redd214

@KALofKRYPTON it would appear yes it does. From the description :

Purchasing this content entitles you to the PS3™ system, PS4™ system, and “PS Vita” system versions!

redd214

KALofKRYPTON

@redd214 yeah, on the playable systems bit it just says ps4.

I'll look it up on the vita store later.

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

redd214

@KALofKRYPTON Dunno, seems pretty clearly explained to me.

Just checked a few and every game I have that says "Purchasing this content entitles you to the PS3™ system, PS4™ system, and “PS Vita” system versions" it says purchased (downloadble/playable) for all 3 versions so I'm pretty sure you will be ok.

Quick Google search and yes it appears as though it's indeed cross buy.

redd214

KALofKRYPTON

@redd214 I don't recall any other cross buy game I've had that shows only ps4 in the section I'm talking about.
Untitled

So not particularly clear.

It shows on the Vita store though.

redd214

@KALofKRYPTON lol once again:

"Purchasing this content entitles you to the PS3™ system, PS4™ system, and “PS Vita” system versions!"

Is what I see on the US store. Based on that sentence there, pulled directly from the game description, it seems that if you purchase on one device you are entitled to all the others. The sentence is clearly worded and really leaves no room for other interpretation imo. I see what you are referring to but it seems pretty simple.

99Vidas (at least for me) is a cross buy game that I have that only shows the playable on ps4 in the part where you described but is still avaiable for me to download on ps3/vita even though I dont even have those systems.

All signs lead to YES the game youre interested in is cross-buy.

Sorry if I couldn't be more help, best of luck

Edited on by redd214

redd214

BearsEatBeets

@WebHead Just came to see if anyone else had spotted this. Last of Us 2 release date incoming!!!!!!!!!

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

roe

Oooh so like a PlayStation Direct. I'm down.

roe

WebHead

@BearsEatBeets Don't count on it. We likely won't see that or the other big 2 until after Days Gone is out. Also no PS5 is not getting announced yet. There will be new games though. So definitely more Nintendo direct than inside xbox.

WebHead

PSN: JTPrime93

JohnnyShoulder

@WebHead cheers for this. I'll be on my way home, I might be able to catch some of it on my phone.

EDIT: 9pm UK time so will be home to watch it.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Ralizah

For anyone interested, the new Sakura Wars game was unveiled, and it appears to be a Playstation exclusive.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

Areus

@TowaHerschel7 Is this on ps4 or across the board? cause iam on my ps3 and things are pretty good on my end

Edited on by Areus

Areus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic